Season 6 Hookups!

1 hour ago, Destroyer of Nations said:

I see a lot of people rooting for Jon/Dany, Jon/Arya or Jon/Sansa. I find that odd. If R+L=J is true then that'll mean they'll be aunt and nephew, that's just icky! Same thing for the other two, they'll be first cousins, that just wrong.

I know but Dany, books and show, daughter of sibbling marriage. Tywin married his first cousin etc. Icky, I know but it happens.

Icky to Americans... but first cousins are not unusual in the rest of the world (in some cultures they're considered an ideal match). If R+L=J is true, only the Jon/Dany one would be considered incestuous in most cultures whereas Jon/Arya or Jon/Sansa would be completely legal in most places including about half the United States (though Jon/Arya ranks ickier than either Jon/Dany or Jon/Sansa simply because we've seen them interact as siblings whereas Jon hasn't interacted with either Dany or Sansa at all so far in the story... this coming season will be the first time Jon and Sansa even share dialogue with each other).

Sansa may end up with someone  who is kind, gentle and brave,after she puts a Giants head on the walls of Winterfell.

Sshe may not love him; but she will love their children.

Love comes slowly and it'll be stronger.

Sansa & Jon.

MAYBE/MAYBE NOT!

On 4/8/2016 at 10:15 PM, The Arthur Smith said:

I really want this to happen. The incident where Littlefinger lost Cat to Brandon/Ned is the beginning of his conspiracy of the events that fold because of him. So it shall be his end when Littlefinger lost Sansa to Jon. Think about it. This can be the greatest comeuppance to a villain who started the deadly game in the series.

But the comeuppance is that Littlefinger loses Sansa to Sandor. The show even foreshadowed that when LF calls the Hound a "grotesque" in his and Varys' S2 deleted scene. 'Cause, you know, even the show does foreshadowing in it's ham-fisted way. 

Which means, of course, that Littlefinger is going to get his dick cut off in the end, imo.

I'm down with Jon and Melisandre hooking up. UnJon, that is.

I also think there's some probability to Jon/Sansa. Not only because of the spoilers we already know, the situation of the characters on the Show, etc, but also, a hookup between Sophie Turner and Kit Harington is something D&D would want on screen. 

2 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

don't want to think about it seriously or I'll get disappointed

That's my take on the whole season.

Missandei will close her eyes, relax and give in to dreams. In the dark she can imagine Tyrion is Grey Worm...

42 minutes ago, Ingelheim said:

I also think there's some probability to Jon/Sansa. Not only because of the spoilers we already know, the situation of the characters on the Show, etc, but also, a hookup between Sophie Turner and Kit Harington is something D&D would want on screen. 

I can see them going that route in the show, considering their whereabouts, not that i would like it

5 minutes ago, Tianzi said:

That's my take on the whole season.

Missandei will close her eyes, relax and give in to dreams. In the dark she can imagine Tyrion is Grey Worm...

:P

Can I just have my SansaxSandor action? I don't see any point in bringing him back if not for this.

...That's what I would say if not for the fact that he looks like her father in the show. And that if they did in the show then I'd be so set on them doing in the books that I'd literally die if they didn't.

10 minutes ago, Tianzi said:

Can I just have my SansaxSandor action? I don't see any point in bringing him back if not for this.

...That's what I would say if not for the fact that he looks like her father in the show. And that if they did in the show then I'd be so set on them doing in the books that I'd literally die if they didn't.

Probably, but not after LF action I guess.

38 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I can see them going that route in the show, considering their whereabouts, not that i would like it

:P

I think it's going to happen sooner or later (season 7), considering how things are looking for Sansa and Jon

Given the news that there will only be about 13-ish more episodes after this season, I think my original contention about Sansa holds water... i.e. they used the Bolton arc last year to move Sansa up north and into proximity with Jon far more quickly than their book counterparts because D&D felt that they'd need more than a final extended season to sell the audience on JonSan as an endgame pairing (whereas in the novels it could probably be set up in just a few viewpoint chapters).

It probably also means any potential Sansa/Littlefinger hookup (or proposed hookup that will need to be stopped) as a stall tactic is not going to happen and thus Littlefinger will bite it at the end of the season (because I've long maintained that Littlefinger won't be killed off until right before the final season... which looks like will be this season afterall... same goes for Cersei).

10 hours ago, Karmarni said:

But the comeuppance is that Littlefinger loses Sansa to Sandor. The show even foreshadowed that when LF calls the Hound a "grotesque" in his and Varys' S2 deleted scene. 'Cause, you know, even the show does foreshadowing in it's ham-fisted way. 

Which means, of course, that Littlefinger is going to get his dick cut off in the end, imo.

I'm down with Jon and Melisandre hooking up. UnJon, that is.

Yeah, they set up a LF and Sandor conflict spanning seasons (this is also set up in the books). They even had him walk up to the Bloody Gate the same way LF walked up to it (same position). Missed him them, next time LF won't be so lucky, I'll wager. Another way he might meet his end, Sandor's signature move on the show is cutting opponents in half, and they had Littlefinger say he was nearly cut him in half when he was after Cat. Until then, let's enjoy this. :lol:

http://captainofalltheships.tumblr.com/post/88010930081/i-hesitated-about-making-this-but-in-the-end-was

Archived