Your Random ASOIAF/TWOIAF/D&E Opinions, Confessions and Dirty Secrets, IX

So, as some of you have probably noticed, I like to use the Confessions thread as a place to dump my crazy what-ifs/ideas/theories. 

In Vaes Dothrak, Viserys was known to hang out and drink with the merchants.  Who is connected heavily to the merchant class?  Littlefinger.  

I have this crazy idea that's been running through my mind that these (LF-crony?) merchants got Viserys drunk and told him that Aegon was still alive in order to fuck with Varys' plans.  Viserys FLIPS OUT and is all like "what the fuuuuck?  Daenerys give me the dragon eggs!"  You know what happens next. 

2 hours ago, Isobel Harper said:

So, as some of you have probably noticed, I like to use the Confessions thread as a place to dump my crazy what-ifs/ideas/theories. 

In Vaes Dothrak, Viserys was known to hang out and drink with the merchants.  Who is connected heavily to the merchant class?  Littlefinger.  

I have this crazy idea that's been running through my mind that these (LF-crony?) merchants got Viserys drunk and told him that Aegon was still alive in order to fuck with Varys' plans.  Viserys FLIPS OUT and is all like "what the fuuuuck?  Daenerys give me the dragon eggs!"  You know what happens next. 

I don't think LF is aware of Aegon, but you might have a point. Maybe he was told something by someone.

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 0:36 AM, The Arthur Smith said:

Muahahaha! Half of me actually want the Euron warging the Dusky Woman theory to be true just so to see Victarion's hilarious reaction

I believe it is true. I think it will all come out in front of Dany and I think Vic's reaction will be to go berserk and kill some people before the unsullied kill him. One of the people I believe he will kill in his berserk rage will be Dany and she will get the meaningless, absurd death that her character has been crying out for since GoT. Further, I think that the dusky woman will blow Euron's horn afterwards which is supposed to bind the will of the dragons to the master of the horn. It will kill the dusky woman because that is what that horn does, but since it was Euron skinchanging into her the will that it will bind the dragons to will be his. It is in this way that the dusky woman is the blood sacrifice and the skinchanger gets the dragons. This will be a reveal on how the dragon kings bound their dragons to their will.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:57 PM, Cas Stark said:

I confess I stopped watching the show and that I'm not reading Winds of Winter if more Starks or wolves die.  

Valar Murghulis.

i get always annoyed when people think Gendry is  more likely to be legitimized as Baratheon than Edric Storm. Why would any one make illiterant blacksmith as lord  paramount over aknowledged son with both parents as noble and with education.

9 hours ago, DarkSister1001 said:

The scene when Dunk takes some of Rohanne's hair seems a little creepy. 

That scene was first kinda hot, then did take a weird turn. I mean, WTF is Dunk going to do with her hair? Sniff it all night long? 

Ive only just realised that when Bran speaks via Weirnet (or whatever) or when the old gods communicate and you only hear the sound of leaves rustling that their words literally are wind... So 'words are wind' has a cheeky double meaning :) ... I guess that's a confession (tbh I couldn't find the moment of foreshadowing thread so I've shoehorned it in here)

53 minutes ago, The Mammoth Vanishes said:

Ive only just realised that when Bran speaks via Weirnet (or whatever) or when the old gods communicate and you only hear the sound of leaves rustling that their words literally are wind... So 'words are wind' has a cheeky double meaning :) ... I guess that's a confession (tbh I couldn't find the moment of foreshadowing thread so I've shoehorned it in here)

The Wow, I never noticed that thread would also be appropriate.  Nice catch! 

12 minutes ago, DarkSister1001 said:

Yup.  I instantly thought of this

http://data.whicdn.com/images/10239341/large.jpg

Opoohhhh, F me!!!!!  That is THE most hilarious thing I have seen, or will see, in a long time. 

Thank you :cheers:

15 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Opoohhhh, F me!!!!!  That is THE most hilarious thing I have seen, or will see, in a long time. 

Thank you :cheers:

You're welcome.  From Charlie's Angels...terrible movie but that dude always stuck with me.  Uber creepy.

7 minutes ago, DarkSister1001 said:

You're welcome.  From Charlie's Angels...terrible movie but that dude always stuck with me.  Uber creepy.

Crispan Glover. He was kinda typecast perfectly for that role. He is a weirdo in real life... And that's not a bad thing ;) That movie was bad and hyped to hell and back. 

On 6/16/2016 at 5:10 PM, Rise said:

i get always annoyed when people think Gendry is  more likely to be legitimized as Baratheon than Edric Storm. Why would any one make illiterant blacksmith as lord  paramount over aknowledged son with both parents as noble and with education.

I agree oh so much. So little love for Edric Storm.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

Garlan Tyrell is right up there with The Ned, Jory, Davos, and Brienne in my book. 

I agree, he was a great guy and very good to both Tyrion and Sansa. Can't wait to see more of him and Willas in TWOW .:D

Confession/Opinion:

I think "perfect prince" Rheagar failed royally at trying to be a "hero" and "save" Westeros while maligned, ostracized Bloodraven might actually end up being the one whose actions save Westeros.

Archived