Sansa saving Winterfell, wildlings and the northerners

Future Null Infinity

12 hours ago, Trollosi said:

The way I see it is LF meeting Jon & trying to drive a wedge between him & Sansa (he's already done that with Sansa), hoping to get Sansa back to him & hopefully the North.

Yup, could be that too.

9 hours ago, Battle Kitten said:

All that was implied in the LF scene in the crypts was that he didn't believe Lyanna was kidnapped and raped, that she ran away with Rhaegar, which I am sure plenty of others speculated after the tourney.  I do not believe anyone knows Jon's heritage, least of all LF, who would have sold that info out to the Lannisters ages ago.

I agree that it is a bit nonsensical for LF to know Jon's parentage. When has that ever stopped the GOT writers?

1 hour ago, mattnj81 said:

I agree that it is a bit nonsensical for LF to know Jon's parentage. When has that ever stopped the GOT writers?

I'm surprised that no one suspect anything fishy happened with Jon parentage and no one connected it with Lyanna spending year with Rhaegar.

21 minutes ago, Cragen said:

I'm surprised that no one suspect anything fishy happened with Jon parentage and no one connected it with Lyanna spending year with Rhaegar.

If the rumor is true and Baelish will drop the information on Jon I'm sure that the writers will explain it (unless they are D&D :D) but yes, it's too hard to imagine how an information like this can reach LittleFinger 

25 minutes ago, Cragen said:

I guess when you consider everything that was going on at the time, it's not surprising that no one noticed or cared about some random bastard baby.  

Spoiler

Prediction:  Bastards will battle, Knights of the Vale will wipe out Ramsay's army, then double cross Jon and take over Winterfell.

Jon and other survivors will rally behind remaining Northerners and prepare to recapture Winterfell, but White Walkers will strike first.  With no Stark in Winterfell, the magic of the Wall is not strong enough to keep out the White Walkers, who will open a path for the wights to go south.  The Long Winter has arrived.

Not a real spoiler, just my prediction of what's coming.  LF and double crossing go together.

5 minutes ago, Rhaegun said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Prediction:  Bastards will battle, Knights of the Vale will wipe out Ramsay's army, then double cross Jon and take over Winterfell.

Jon and other survivors will rally behind remaining Northerners and prepare to recapture Winterfell, but White Walkers will strike first.  With no Stark in Winterfell, the magic of the Wall is not strong enough to keep out the White Walkers, who will open a path for the wights to go south.  The Long Winter has arrived.

Not a real spoiler, just my prediction of what's coming.  LF and double crossing go together.

Good prediction but just two thing Winterfell was abandoned for long time by the starks until Sansa returned there and the wall was ok

And also the northerners already said no to the starks and I don't think they will change their minds

My prediction about the future events in the north, I welcome any thought on it :

Spoiler

people asking about the reaction of Jon when he will see the knights of the Vale crushing the boltons, I think he will be mostly happy and a little bit angry.
but as usual, the show will not focus on Jon's feelings and  we will go directly to a scene of a meeting between Sansa, Jon and LF and the remaining survivors of Winterfell, LF will say : 'hey Sansa, you are the rightful heir to Winterfell, you are a stark and he's a bastard, take the north', Sansa get angry on him and tell him to piss off and that the rightful heir is Jon because he's a real stark, and then she crowns him the king of the north, the people in Winterfell start singing 'King in the north' and then LittleFinger will say :'you know what? shut your mouths, Sansa is really the rightful heir because Jon is not the son of ned stark but the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna!' and cue the end credits of season 6 

prediction based on three realities :

- Jon always get the leadership when he doesn't want it (like what happened in castle black)

- Sansa was never a power hungry person

- LittleFinger will defend Sansa's rights because he done all that for her 

First of all, Littlefinger doesnt know about Jon's parentage, he just suspects it......

Bran will break the news.

I wonder what will happen if it they all learn it. ( In the books there will be better evidence, but in the show, because of lack of time they will all just listen to Bran)

Baelish needs a figurehead king as much as Sansa wants to get the riverlands back and kill the freys.

So both will urge Jon to go south, if only with the Vale army to "Unite the kingdoms against the threat from the North" even though both of them hardly believe it.

Wall won't come down till the end of next season, leaving the last season open for the "war of the dawn"

19 minutes ago, DanïelNorth said:

Wall won't come down till the end of next season, leaving the last season open for the "war of the dawn"

can't be that the wall will go down in the end of this season, and next season the Knights of the vale will be the first wave decimated by WW in the attempt of Jon to beat them?

1 hour ago, Future Null Infinity said:

can't be that the wall will go down in the end of this season, and next season the Knights of the vale will be the first wave decimated by WW in the attempt of Jon to beat them?

Next two seasons only have 13 episodes in total. 

So i bet season 7 will have 7 episodes about Jon (Team Stark)  Vs Dany ( Team Targ), and at the end they will join up or something when the wall falls.

Season 8 will then be about  fighting the White Walkers with the depleted armies left.

9 hours ago, tugela said:

No witnesses and no formal wedding would mean that it would not be regarded as a legitimate marriage.

There are no witnesses for Daenerys, either.  Consider that for a few moments. 

1 minute ago, tugela said:

Umm...there were. They had a huge wedding feast.

Oh, and they are available to summon to testify?  And, Rhaella was so in love with the mad king, that there is no possibility of Daenerys being a bastard?  Eh? 

10 hours ago, Cragen said:

There were people who found it odd. But, without much else to go on, they would have to take Ned at his word. Saying something different would be an offence to his honor, and oblige him to come and cut your head off.

9 hours ago, mattnj81 said:

I guess when you consider everything that was going on at the time, it's not surprising that no one noticed or cared about some random bastard baby.  

They didn't care at all about bastards. As far as the nobles were concerned, such people were commoners, and consequently of little importance.

16 hours ago, tugela said:

Not really. Jon would still be a bastard, and bastards don't count in the social order. They are not eligible to inherit anything unless legitimized, and no one has the authority to legitimize a Targaryen other than Tommen.

If Jon was outted by LF as a trueborn Stark + Targaryen, he is not a bastard and has legitimate claim to the Iron Throne even before Tommen Baratheon. Targs have been known to have multiple wives so it is not out of the realm to believe Rhaegar married Lyanna before their death, especially if they were truly in love and knew they had a child coming.

Why would they have Kingsguard at the Tower of Joy to guard Rhaegar's mistress and bastard son?

21 minutes ago, tmug said:

If Jon was outted by LF as a trueborn Stark + Targaryen, he is not a bastard and has legitimate claim to the Iron Throne even before Tommen Baratheon. Targs have been known to have multiple wives so it is not out of the realm to believe Rhaegar married Lyanna before their death, especially if they were truly in love and knew they had a child coming.

Why would they have Kingsguard at the Tower of Joy to guard Rhaegar's mistress and bastard son?

Why is this line of reasoning repeated over and over and over again?

Jon being a Targaryen gives him 0 claim to the throne. The Targ's lost the throne because they were defeated. All lines of succession belong to the Baratheon's,, it doesn't revert back to the defeated........

Jon being a Stark on his mothers side doesn't give him jack didlly squat in terms of the Iron throne, Hell, it puts him at the end of the list at being in succession to be lord of Winterfell. Only thing it does is it makes him no longer a bastard/

So stop already.......please?

Here's my 2 cents, I know i't's cheesy, but whatever:

*this R+L=J thing will get to Jon by the end of this season or early next season, has to.

*The Northeners (and everyone sick with the Lannisters) will probably get this info as well, and will probably proclaim Jon as the rightful person to the Iron Throne

*Dany will be sailing to Westeros (according to spoilers she will by ep 10 and she has to already lol) and will probably hear about this other Targaryen and will start a war with Jon.

*Jon doesnt wanna be king blablabla, but there's nothing he can do since Dany is on her way to him lol

*By the time they meet, the White Walkers would've already breached the wall (end of season 7)

*Then they decide to team up and kill the White Walkers, and I'm running out of fantasy stories

Archived