TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

11 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Nor did I. But I was 6 months pregnant and it was ridiculously hot and outdoors. Thanks but no thanks. 

Yeah... that sounds... not fun.

35 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Cheers means nothing. People were chearing for Joff that doesn't mean that they loved him. Ewoks were happy when the Sith were destroyed, which means that the people were happy when the Sith were destroyed. :P

It's often overlooked that one of the first things we see Ewoks do is tie up and attempt to cook and eat three people. The fact man-eating teddy bears were happy that the Sith were destroyed should concern us all. 

6 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Yeah... that sounds... not fun.

It's often overlooked that one of the first things we see Ewoks do is tie up and attempt to cook and eat three people. The fact man-eating teddy bears were happy that the Sith were destroyed should concern us all. 

oh come on now, you aren't telling me that a vegetable and animal eating human is trying to convince us that man eating teddy bears aren't cute or entiteled to follow their own traditions  and preserved their culture on their own planet, in their own settlement, with their own methods...? How can you possible say that those teddy bears aren't cute just because they happen to eat men? :eek: ewoks are the dictionary definition of cuteness :commie: 

14 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Exactly. You give, and you give, and you give, and yet you are still wrongly judged by people. They ought to be ashamed

Some people are just so selfish and self absorbed:(.

13 hours ago, First of My Name said:

This reminds me: there's a Star Wars book coming out next month featuring tons of in-universe propaganda posters. It sounds completely awesome. With stuff like this and this, it sounds right up your alley, Sidious.

First, my young friend, I wrote most of them myself, although I'm glad that other appreciate my work enough to make a book about it.

My pathetic Earth tech is playing up so I can't reply under your post JQC so I shall respond to your point above it:

Your arrogance blinds you again to assume the Sith were destroyed, they weren't before and they're not this time.

As for Ewoks, the only people who like them are mewling children, we have found them very effective in one regard though.

http://chickgeek.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/1506010_840226472673474_1951088981_n.jpg

3 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Cheers means nothing. People were chearing for Joff that doesn't mean that they loved him. Ewoks were happy when the Sith were destroyed, which means that the people were happy when the Sith were destroyed. :P

5 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

oh come on now, you aren't telling me that a vegetable and animal eating human is trying to convince us that man eating teddy bears aren't cute or entiteled to follow their own traditions  and preserved their culture on their own planet, in their own settlement, with their own methods...? How can you possible say that those teddy bears aren't cute just because they happen to eat men? :eek: ewoks are the dictionary definition of cuteness :commie: 

Hop Hops/Ducklings>Hannibal Lecter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ewoks

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

My pathetic Earth tech is playing up so I can't reply under your post JQC so I shall respond to your point above it:

The Force works in mysterious ways. The fact that you couldn't answer to me properly should had told you that any debate is futile and I am right :smug:

4 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

The Force works in mysterious ways. The fact that you couldn't answer to me properly should had told you that any debate is futile and I am right :smug:

You just basically said The Force is Apple, clearly you do not know the ways of The Force which makes your opinion null and void.

5 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Or maybe you just can't admit that you are wrong and I am right.

The fact that you show allegiance to not only The Jedi but The Starks as well clearly demonstrates you're incapable of being right.....although I'd rather phrase it as you are often mistaken.

16 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I have tried three times to watch this shows! Three times!!! I can't get into it :bawl: 

To be fair, the first time I tried to watch it I fell asleep during the first episode, the second time I tried to watch it I got to the third or fourth episode and was hooked.

3 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

The fact that you show allegiance to not only The Jedi but The Starks as well clearly demonstrates you're incapable of being right.....although I'd rather phrase it as you are often mistaken.

On the contrary. It proves that I am an altruistic human being who thinks about the others and not only of myself and that my moral compass points to the right direction.

11 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

On the contrary. It proves that I am an altruistic human being who thinks about the others and not only of myself and that my moral compass points to the right direction.

There we have it, an admission of not only weakness but foolishness too.....

29 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Oh, I always knew there was a bith of Jedi in you after all! :wub: Because, as I am sure you know, a Sith deals in absolutes ...

Archived