TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

55 minutes ago, King Tyrion I said:

Woah!

That was loud. My ears. Must be falling off.

Hide contents

I nearly fell asleep in the performance of Mahler. Despite the fact that I sat near the percussion. It was a hell of noise, but still.

Waiting for the cue can be tiring. Sometimes.

Makes me think of this gif: http://i.imgur.com/XAtCCiN.gif

15 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

:commie: 

No, I'm sorry, you can't. You might hack the security system of the dungeon and break out. There is wifi, however. Password protected. You can get a tablet and the daily password for two hours per day on good behavior, though. 

Also whispering is not allowed in the cells. :pirate: 

Hide contents

But we can whisper about you keeping the tablet and password, as well as extended visiting hours for your supernatural almost/not-boyfriend in the interrogation area. However, you need to up your gift game, we will need more than one in every four quality gift . tsk tsk tsk

What do you people keep whispering about? Speak up!

13 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Wait, I was meant to be on guard? I thought you were using me as a draft excluder.

Well, can't you multitask? :P 

43 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

And one lucky citizen even received a lightsaber, free of charge.

Two actually,in the fight with the Jedi committing treason I dropped mine out of the window and had to use my spare when doing battle with the little green bastard.

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Well, the people in the slums below didn't go hungry that evening, see I do care about the little people.....

Exactly. You give, and you give, and you give, and yet you are still wrongly judged by people. They ought to be ashamed

On September 7, 2016 at 0:40 PM, Buckwheat said:

*knock knock*

Anybody here?

So I got some papers from the faculty about me graduating and all. They did not get everything right, but ... at least they are trying? Anyway, I could apply for the scholarship so I can move up north in ... less than a month now.

I mostly just miss the supernatural entity and the blushworthy things now, not the city, I am looking forward to seeing named supernatural entity more than the internship. Stupid stupid Buck. :bang:

What is this supernatural entity and where can I find one? 

If it looks like this supernatural sign me up for two. 

On September 8, 2016 at 10:02 AM, First of My Name said:

I'll do it. Also, welcome back, fellow dictator.

ETA:

THE WIRE IS THE BEST TV SHOW, Period. You were right Lord Sidious.

I have tried three times to watch this shows! Three times!!! I can't get into it :bawl: 

On September 8, 2016 at 1:10 PM, ab aeterno said:

I didn't go to either of my graduation ceremonies. Don't regret it either. Total waste of money. 

Nor did I. But I was 6 months pregnant and it was ridiculously hot and outdoors. Thanks but no thanks. 

On September 9, 2016 at 9:18 AM, King Tyrion I said:

Hello everybody,

it's been a while. But I think I'm back.

Happy birthday to my birthday twins, Zar, Jay Stark and Ser Ennepe! :cheers:

Happy belated birthday to you and all the rest!! :cheers: Good to have you back. 

On 11/9/2016 at 0:27 PM, Lord Sidious said:

Look at the cheers when the Galactic Empire was formed and the Jedi plot to overthrow the Republic foiled, people were happy.

I write all my own propaganda.

Cheers means nothing. People were chearing for Joff that doesn't mean that they loved him. Ewoks were happy when the Sith were destroyed, which means that the people were happy when the Sith were destroyed. :P

11 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

What is this supernatural entity and where can I find one? 

If it looks like this supernatural sign me up for two.

Well I found mine in a country to the north of mine. I am not sure they have them in the US. ;) (He does not look like the picture though, no.)

29 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Cheers means nothing. People were chearing for Joff that doesn't mean that they loved him. Ewoks were happy when the Sith were destroyed, which means that the people were happy when the Sith were destroyed. :P

Cannot argue with that logic. Ewoks are the best.

Archived