TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

4 minutes ago, King Tyrion I said:

^

Thank you again, brother! =o)

I came home on my birthday last week. I don't think I'll ever leave again. ;o)

I made some decisions for my life - and I think it's gonna be pretty good I think.

And I became a member of this choir. It means so much to me.

More important still are my friends and family. And yes, I include you, sniffer. I missed you, I really did.

I missed all of you. So it was a question of time when I would be back. I don't ever really leave - and I discovered that I didn't vote on a single episode from S6.

Reveal hidden contents

I may be biased, but my fave bastard left the show in ep. 9. I like Jon Snow better in the books.

i am honoured Ser...

and i support the hidden contents...because...

Spoiler

he was the one bastard who embraced his inner devil...the sausage eating scene was priceless...the other northern bastard is too marshmallow for me...

:smoking:

9 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I have caught kid crud :stillsick: 

i will be missing my first day of work tomorrow and it's only week 3 :lol: oh well. 

I also had my front door key break off in the lock today, so I will need to fix that when I am actually human again. 

Oh :( get well soon! 

13 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Belvedere is decent, as they're broadly similar price wise I'd definately buy it over Grey Goose, but I'd buy Stoli Elit over either.

Yeah, I have sort of thought that grey goose might not live up to the hype around it. That's usually the case with overhyped things (coughbeyoncealbumscough). 

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Thank you. I am sure it would be easier without the whole "stand in front of the whiteboard for 2,5 hours and talk till your throat is burning" ordeal. :P

<chuckles> I know this feeling.

Looking forward to the rehearsal this evening.

@Buckwheat get well soon! 

So what would y'all like to read? Psycho-rant or Emmys thoughts? 

I haven't slept for three days. I mean I go to bed and try to sleep and toss and turn for like 6 hours. And then there are like 3 hours of lucid dreams that I can only tell apart from the conscious gibberish that races through my mind when I stop trying to sleep and decide to wake up in the morning. I finally sit up in a bed thinking I got literally no sleep, and then I remember something ludicrous, and I wonder, Hah, I sure couldn't deliberately make that up, so it must have been a dream after all, which means that I did get some sleep after all. But essentially it just feels like my mind never stopped for a second all night. It suckkkks.

While I would absolutely love to have somebody convince me that everything is okay, I'm beginning to realize that everything is not okay and for once I could try changing the undesirable factors of my life for desirable ones instead of switching up the labels and shifting my mindset to think that the undesirable factors are not really undesirable, when obviously they are, no matter how much I would like to believe they aren't. But change is breaking through a brick wall of fear and self-doubt, only to be out in the unknown, which is as daunting as coming face to face with your wall of fear and tearing it down, so daunting that it makes you want to scurry back behind the remains of the wall, rebuild it and stay in the place you know, no matter how undesirable it is, after all, what's the guarantee that the unknown will turn out to be desirable? 

And of course how is one supposed to fit the 21st century brainwash into the whole picture? Am I thinking the place I'm in is undesirable because that's what society conditioned me to do? Am I thinking that society conditioned me to think the place I'm in is undesirable because that's what society is conditioning me to do? Does society want me to question myself? Does somebody benefit from this? Is there a Bond villain multi-billionaire American who is responsible for this? Is it a Faceless Man? Are these thoughts even mine? Are they Jaqen's? Or Syrio's? Are these thoughts even real? Where did all these bars of soap come from? 

Let's just talk about the Emmys... or not. Best writing for drama series... 

*leaves stage to get a drink - three measures of Gordon's, one of Stolichnaya Elit, half a measure of Jedi tears, a long ewok peel to garnish - I'll call it "Sidious"*

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, I have sort of thought that grey goose might not live up to the hype around it. That's usually the case with overhyped things (coughbeyoncealbumscough). 

Grey Goose definitely doesn't live up to the hype, I can't comment about Beyoncé albums though, Sith Lords don't listen to Beyoncé, although I'm quite partial to a couple of Rihanna's songs.

Archived