Will Jon and Sansa become romantically involved?

Britisher

4 minutes ago, Britisher said:

Well she is kissed by fire.

Jon's type is not redheads, it's strong and independent women. Yes, Ygritte was a redhead, but that's inconsequential. Things between them would have happened the same way if she had any other hair colour.

1 minute ago, Le Cygne said:

Sansa's hair is auburn. So is Cat's, Robb's, Bran's, Rickon's, Lysa's, and Edmure's. I guess he wants to marry and have sex and babies with them, too.

Auburn is a variety of red hair.

I just thought it was an interesting point on the side.

Reading comprehension fails everywhere, smh.

Jon was a huge bully to his new 'brothers' when he first joined the Night's Watch, so much so that Donal Noye had to point it out to him.

3 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

I guess he wants to marry and have sex and babies with them, too.

Who wouldn't want to get with Radmure?

4 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Jon's type is not redheads, it's strong and independent women. Yes, Ygritte was a redhead, but that's inconsequential. Things between them would have happened the same way if she had any other hair colour.

He finds it attractive although obviously it does not really define Jon's relationship with either Ygritte or Sansa.

3 minutes ago, lidsa said:

Jon was a huge bully to his new 'brothers' when he first joined the Night's Watch, so much so that Donal Noye had to point it out to him.

He beat them because that is what training is all about. If he was a bully he would had bullied them during the whole day and not just during training. Furthermore you seem to forget that after that he was the one who basically trained the other and who protected them along with Sam. No matter what Donal had told him if he was a bully he wouldn't paid attention and would had continued it. Just like Cat who was 18 years older, abused and bullied him since he was a newborn.

Just now, The Fattest Leech said:

Too bad Jon never linked that to Sansa, ever. That doesn't mean anything because if it did, then we would have read about it by now. 

I never said it did :)

Jon seems to have a thing for blondes:

The light of the half-moon turned Val’s honey-blond hair a pale silver and left her cheeks as white as snow...

Her breath was white as well... but her eyes were blue, her long braid the color of dark honey, her cheeks flushed red from the cold. It had been a long while since Jon Snow had seen a sight so lovely.

19 minutes ago, King Crow said:

Neither of the points you make here negate the fact that Jon doubts whether the Starks were truly his siblings.

I will just add to what has been said already, this is a hint about Jon's identity. He is learning. He is also learning that real men don't take from their own village or it goes against the old gods... Something Jon has said he won't do. 

1 minute ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Cat who was 18 years older, abused and bullied him since he was a newborn.

1) When Jon was born, Cat was not much older than Jon was in AGoT, so if you make excuses for him based on age  you'll have to make them for her age, too.

2) She did not abuse Jon. I'm sure in your head-canon she did, but the author of ASoIaF said she did not abuse Jon, so she didn't. If you want an alternate universe in which she did, you'll have to write a fanfic.  

Quite frankly I'm a little appalled at what you want to classify as emotional abuse. Then again that must mean you have no real idea what emotional abuse actually is, so good for you.

8 minutes ago, lidsa said:

Reading comprehension fails everywhere, smh.

Who wouldn't want to get with Radmure?

Entitlement and bullying are two very different things.

However, I do agree that reading comprehension fail is a huge issue for some. 

2 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

Jon seems to have a thing for blondes:

The light of the half-moon turned Val’s honey-blond hair a pale silver and left her cheeks as white as snow...

Her breath was white as well... but her eyes were blue, her long braid the color of dark honey, her cheeks flushed red from the cold. It had been a long while since Jon Snow had seen a sight so lovely.

That does not explicitly mean he prefers honey-blonde over auburn. Jon does say, and I quote, "I love your red hair" to Ygritte.

10 minutes ago, lidsa said:

1) When Jon was born, Cat was not much older than Jon was in AGoT, so if you make excuses for him based on age  you'll have to make them for her age, too.

She was 18 or 19 and when Jon left WF was 14. In Westeros 18 is a woman grown when 14 still needs a regent, like what happened to Robb.

2) She did not abuse Jon. I'm sure in your head-canon she did, but the author of ASoIaF said she did not abuse Jon, so she didn't. If you want an alternate universe in which she did, you'll have to write a fanfic.  

Point me where he said anything about emotional abuse. I will wait for you to find him talking about emotional abuse.

Quite frankly I'm a little appalled at what you want to classify as emotional abuse. Then again that must mean you have no real idea what emotional abuse actually is, so good for you.

What you find appalling doesn't matter, I for example am appaled with someone who defend Cat's emotional abuse. You have no way to know what someone does or doesn't know. Those posts are perfect examples about how Cat emotionally abused Jon; 

5 minutes ago, Britisher said:

That does not explicitly mean he prefers honey-blonde over auburn. Jon does say, and I quote, "I love your red hair" to Ygritte.

That could have just been her best feature? Why does that automatically mean he prefers all redheads? I mean. what?

20 minutes ago, DutchArya said:

That could have just been her best feature? Why does that automatically mean he prefers all redheads? I mean. what?

Well, they are both women. Therefore, if he liked one, he likes another. It is known.

Also... If he was trying to establish "Jon is attracted to women with reddish hair" and this was a basis for Jon and Sansa getting married and having sex and babies, because he's too lazy to actually tell a romance for them, then why have him admire Ygritte's red hair and Val's blonde hair? Why not make Val's hair auburn? And why even bother with Val, why not, at long, last, write something besides "even Sansa"?

2 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

You have no way to know what someone does or doesn't know. 

Your opinion or knowledge don't matter for something that is clearly defined, which emotional abuse is. And Catelyn's behaviour doesn't fit it. Just like it's not emotional abuse if a stranger that lives in your apartment building ignores you.

6 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Point me where he said anything about emotional abuse.

He says

Did she verbally abuse and attack him? No.

Since Catelyn is not related to Jon, that is the only way that she could have emotionally abused him. And GRRM says she didn't.

Just now, Le Cygne said:

Well, they are both women. Therefore, if he liked one, he likes another. It is known.

Yup, when you're literally scraping the barrel, anything will due. 

In other news, Sophie is at ComicCon right now:

"since they've grown up together, they feel like brother and sister and nothing will happen" @SophieT about a romance between jon & sansa

Continued saying Jon can't do sh** and that he can't run WInterfell and LF should be on the IT. That Sansa is more prepared to be on the IT...etc.

Archived