NFL Season 2016: The Shankapotomus Is Real!

Tywin et al.

4 minutes ago, Rhom said:

All the pictures of artistically styled jungle cats around the stadium really make me think it's in Jacksonville despite the crowd noise.

This game's in my rotation (one of the few times you'll see me pull for Rodgers), and I actually thought it was in Lambeau from the crowd. No sympathy though, if you go to Jacksonville, you deserve to feel terrible.

8 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Raiders looking impressive on that last drive. Mostly pitch and catch between Carr and Cooper. Latavius Murray caps it off with a TD run from like the 7. 10-3 Raiders in NO.

I saw that too. What an exciting team. Not the toughest of matchups but encouraging nonetheless.

4 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Forget Ohio State, we now have conclusive proof that Cleveland does not even harbor Division II talent.

Charles Woodsons bold prediction today on countdown was that Terelle Pryor was going to get 1800 yards receiving this season. He was entered into ESPNs concussion protocol immediately afterwards.

6 minutes ago, BLU-RAY said:

Jesus Christ, the Jets went 10-6 last year? 

Not sure why I keep seeing people surprised by that fact. They're a good team, they even had the driver's seat for a wild card spot; but choked the last couple games.

7 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

I saw that too. What an exciting team. Not the toughest of matchups but encouraging nonetheless.

The Saints answer with an impressive drive of their own. Willie Snead with a TD catch on 4th and goal from the one. Snead already has like 80 yds on 4-5 catches. He's looking like a fantasy steal.

Just now, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

The Saints answer with an impressive drive of their own. Willie Snead with a TD catch on 4th and goal from the one. Snead already has like 80 yds on 4-5 catches. He's looking like a fantasy steal.

Ha that's funny cause my buddy benched Kelvin B on accident and started Snead in his stead. He was pissed at first but gotta love it now.

9 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Ha that's funny cause my buddy benched Kelvin B on accident and started Snead in his stead. He was pissed at first but gotta love it now.

Still pissed I benched Benjamin in one of my leagues.  Started Ware instead, though, and he's already got six points, so maybe it won't be an awful decision.

Also started Melvin Gordon, so there's that.

1 minute ago, briantw said:

Still pissed I benched Benjamin in one of my leagues.  Started Ware instead, though, and he's already got six points, so maybe it won't be an awful decision.

Also started Melvin Gordon, so there's that.

I started Ware too. Interesting start to that game. 

15 minutes ago, Fez said:

Not sure why I keep seeing people surprised by that fact. They're a good team, they even had the driver's seat for a wild card spot; but choked the last couple games.

The team has a lot to like, plus a couple holes. But I have a lot of residual memory from being in NYC during the end of Rex Ryan's tenure - the bad Sanchez years - not to mention growing up in NJ during the 90s. So I have somewhat of a blind spot where the Jets are cncerned, I mentally pencil them in as 6-10 most years.

Archived