Maisie Williams: S7 scripts made me read & RE-READ everything!

a black swan

59 minutes ago, Mandzipop said:
  Hide contents

I've said in a couple of other posts, I think the girl is Alys Karstark and the Umber heir. I'm expecting the Alys Karstark marriage and the little boy will be Jon's ward/sqire/hostage. I predicted this marriage months ago because I knew that they'd need to get the Karstarks and Umbers onside and that there is already a book plot that would fit perfectly into the current situation in season 7.

Jon's season 7 arc is likely to be him learning how to be a good politician. There will be groups of people who wish to avenge the red wedding and there will be those that believe him and are prepared to help fight the whitewalkers. Sansa will want to help the Tully's as they are her family but Jon is not likely to be as favourable after the way Cat treat him.

Possibly. BUT according to the casting notice, the actress will be used for one "high-stakes" scene. And that, coupled with her goodbye hug to Kit, leads me to believe it will be a very short-term role. I'm guessing that whatever happens, she could be mistaken for Sansa by one of Cersei's assassins (and you know she will send one to Winterfell to off Sansa when she finds out that Sansa and Jon have retaken Winterfell). Jon's wife will not be a one-or two-scene'er, sorry. And she absolutely looks like she could pass for 16. This is the same character in the casting notice--ditto for the boy used for presumably the same high-stakes scene. But I do think the girl's resemblance to Sansa could make her prey to an assassination plot. 

2 hours ago, HanginginWesteros said:
Spoiler

Possibly. BUT according to the casting notice, the actress will be used for one "high-stakes" scene. And that, coupled with her goodbye hug to Kit, leads me to believe it will be a very short-term role. I'm guessing that whatever happens, she could be mistaken for Sansa by one of Cersei's assassins (and you know she will send one to Winterfell to off Sansa when she finds out that Sansa and Jon have retaken Winterfell). Jon's wife will not be a one-or two-scene'er, sorry. And she absolutely looks like she could pass for 16. This is the same character in the casting notice--ditto for the boy used for presumably the same high-stakes scene. But I do think the girl's resemblance to Sansa could make her prey to an assassination plot. 

Spoiler

I agree with you. This character must look like Sansa for a reason. She must be involved in some kind of mistaken identity  scene. I just don't see why the production would choose  and present someone who looks so much like Sansa unless it was for a reason. Also, she definitely looks like a teen (16-19) to me.  

On what Maisie said, the most exciting thing I would like to see for the Starks would be the wolf army led by Nymeria/Arya or the Starks waking an ice dragon. They did mention some crazy stuff with dragons. Of course every year I am hoping that the Starks use some magic. I really wanted Bran to do something fabulous with magic this past season, but instead Summer got killed. 

These are the Major characters who are safe next season in my opinion.

Bran, Danny, Jon, Arya, Tyrion & Jamie.

Sam is also safe for now, I don't see them killing off Meera considering she is looking after Bran. I think she will end up marrying him and they have a child together and the stark name will live on. I am aware he is paralysed but to what extent remains to be seen. The red priests may be able to help him.

Sansa and Littlefinger will go, Sansa will try outplay Littlefinger and he will end her and when Jon finds out he will be the one to end Littlefinger in return or something along these lines. Or maybe lord Royce takes him out, there is no love lost there.

I see Jamie redeeming himself when he kills his sister in the eyes of Danny and she pardons him. She realizes that he killed her father for the people not for his selfish family. History will repeat itself. I also see him possibly regaining the use of his Hand, what better person to have by your side against the Nights king. If the Red Priests can bring back the dead no reason they cant work some magic on his hand.

All hypothetical of course.

10 hours ago, Drago said:

These are the Major characters who are safe next season in my opinion.

Bran, Danny, Jon, Arya, Tyrion & Jamie.

Sam is also safe for now, I don't see them killing off Meera considering she is looking after Bran. I think she will end up marrying him and they have a child together and the stark name will live on. I am aware he is paralysed but to what extent remains to be seen. The red priests may be able to help him.

That would be a perfect ending.

On 9/23/2016 at 8:43 AM, Ashes Of Westeros said:

I guess we should take everything that actors and showmakers say with a pinch of salt. It's their job to hype audience interest while the season is in production. I would be surprised if someone said: "Well, there're no big surprises, no deathes".

A death of almost every character could be described as heartbreaking: if Grey Worm or Missandei or Tormund or Meera die heroic death, it would be heartbreaking too.

Hey, hey, Tormund's not gonna die!!

HARR!!

On 10/3/2016 at 7:30 PM, Bear Claw said:
  Hide contents

I agree with you. This character must look like Sansa for a reason. She must be involved in some kind of mistaken identity  scene. I just don't see why the production would choose  and present someone who looks so much like Sansa unless it was for a reason. Also, she definitely looks like a teen (16-19) to me.  

On what Maisie said, the most exciting thing I would like to see for the Starks would be the wolf army led by Nymeria/Arya or the Starks waking an ice dragon. They did mention some crazy stuff with dragons. Of course every year I am hoping that the Starks use some magic. I really wanted Bran to do something fabulous with magic this past season, but instead Summer got killed. 

A wolf pack scene would be so perfect. But the way Maisie reacted, it seems something completely out of the blue will happen. Something she never saw coming as a non-book reader. I suspect its something involving her own character because she tends to focus on Arya's story. It's interesting her speculations in the Variety interview where she was already expecting Arya to get someone else on her list. Speculated about what it would be like to reunite with her Stark family and how useful she would be to Jon and how he would treat her. Something happens that is completely not on her radar. She seems really happy - despite the heart-breaking. ?? Seems weird. She wouldn't be happy seeing Arya die. 

20 minutes ago, DutchArya said:

Omg. 

Someone is going North!!!

Haha, I wanted to post it, but you were beforehand. I think they don't film scenes in chronological order, but now it's pretty sure that Arya is going North in s7

43 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:
  Hide contents

:wub:Now the only left is Bran

Spoiler

Bran :'( s7 will end me! I can just imagine how protective Arya would be of Bran. Reminds me of that Winterfell memory Arya has when Jon pretends to be a ghost. I'm getting so emotional. 

38 minutes ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

Haha, I wanted to post it, but you were beforehand. I think they don't film scenes in chronological order, but now it's pretty sure that Arya is going North in s7

Apparently there is a pic with s7 director Jeremy Podeswa with Kit in the same area where the Winterfell scenes are being shot. This possibly ep 1 & 2 being shot!

3 minutes ago, DutchArya said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Bran :'( s7 will end me! I can just imagine how protective Arya would be of Bran. Reminds me of that Winterfell memory Arya has when Jon pretends to be a ghost. I'm getting so emotional. 

Apparently there is a pic of Jeremy Podeswa with Kit in the same area where the Winterfell scenes are being shot. This possibly ep 1 & 2 being shot!

oh that would mean that a Stark reunion would happen very early if they are filming together!

Maybe she will go North directly!

3 minutes ago, DutchArya said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Apparently there is a pic with s7 director Jeremy Podeswa with Kit in the same area where the Winterfell scenes are being shot. This possibly ep 1 & 2 being shot!

I think they filmed e 3-5 or later. Even if Arya will make to the North with a speed that would make Varys blush, there are still issues to be solved. Whom are they fighting? If the WWs, how did they arrive? If Cersei's army, how did she know and make her decision? is Bran involved? He has to cross the Wall still.

From budget and logistics, it makes sense to film all the battle scenes in a bunch.

11 minutes ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

I think they filmed e 3-5 or later. Even if Arya will make to the North with a speed that would make Varys blush, there are still issues to be solved. Whom are they fighting? If the WWs, how did they arrive? If Cersei's army, how did she know and make her decision? is Bran involved? He has to cross the Wall still.

From budget and logistics, it makes sense to film all the battle scenes in a bunch.

Spoiler

This isn't a battle scene.

They are filming indoor Winterfell scenes. With casts that include: Jon, Davos, Tormund,  Brienne & Pod, Lyanna Mormont, Winterfell Maester Wolkan, Littlefinger.

With the inclusion if the young northern bot & girl they casted we know it's for a "high stakes scene with leading cast members".

Now we know Lady Arya Stark is there too. What could it possibly be for?

Outdoor shots are being filmed later in the year when there is colder weather. They haven't taken down the Riverrun set and created a courtyard as well. 

18 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

oh that would mean that a Stark reunion would happen very early if they are filming together!

Maybe she will go North directly!

MEERA OF TARTH.

You are NOT ready. BRACE yourself. 

15 minutes ago, DutchArya said:

MEERA OF TARTH.

You are NOT ready. BRACE yourself. 

Spoiler

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please I want Arya+Bran+Sansa+Jon :o:wub:

1 hour ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

I don't want to be a killjoy, but is it what it seems? I mean, why would HBO give away such a big spoiler?

Maybe because it creates hype. The series is all about hype lately and it gives people something to talk about when there are no new episodes. Last year we had the "Jon Snow is really dead"  an now we need something else. I've got the feeling that HBO wants that people talk about GoT all-year round and not just during the 2-3 months when a new season is airing. Some newspapers talk about these things and publish GoT related articles nearly every week. Whenever a cast members or D&D says something it gets published, whenever there is a picture from the set it gets published. Even it cases where the stuff that gets published is not that important, it still gets published because it's about GoT. 

BTW if I'm not mistaken these pictures were not published by HBO, but by someone who secretly took a picture and leaked it. Similarly to the picture of Kit Harrington that was leaked last year. 

Archived