TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

We WILL finish this thread by Christmas, right? :whip: 

IDK, it totally does not look like Christmas in here. Maybe I should put on my Christmas avatar. I encourage people to do the same.

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

If this thread was real life now would be the time to whip out a bottle of vodka and play a drinking game. 

Is this the real life?

Or just a fantasy?

On 13 December 2016 at 8:45 PM, Lord Sidious said:

I'm hoping they start to improve, I was most displeased with Episode VII.

Me too. It was... fan-fiction. And had all of the flaws you'd expect from it.

9 hours ago, First of My Name said:

If we don't finish this thread by Christmas I will personally exile each and every one of you.

Also I want to see Rogue One so fucking badly but I'm dependent on the schedule of others :angry:

I saw it alone and I have no regrets. I had a very annoying week and I'm sick of adjusting to other people and waiting for their calendar to have an empty spot so I can see a movie I want to see. As if my calendar was empty. It's not. So I said hell, I'll go anyways.  I'll watch it again with company when everybody is free but I wasn't going to wait for that to happen for a first watch. I had done that with too many movies in the past. 

11 hours ago, First of My Name said:

If we don't finish this thread by Christmas I will personally exile each and every one of you.

Also I want to see Rogue One so fucking badly but I'm dependent on the schedule of others :angry:

As Rhae said, go on your own. Honestly. 

7 hours ago, Yukle said:

Even saying this as a huge Star Wars fan, TFA is objectively a better movie than most of those in the series from a technical standpoint - better acting, better dialogue, better cinematography, better effects, etc. As a Star Wars movie in context, it's not perfect, but it's comfortably the 3rd or 4th best movie in the series overall. Its quality becomes more apparent with each viewing. 

10 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

As Rhae said, go on your own. Honestly. 

Even saying this as a huge Star Wars fan, TFA is objectively a better movie than most of those in the series from a technical standpoint - better acting, better dialogue, better cinematography, better effects, etc. As a Star Wars movie in context, it's not perfect, but it's comfortably the 3rd or 4th best movie in the series overall. Its quality becomes more apparent with each viewing. 

As I say every time, I agree with you re: going alone to the cinema. Other people just spoil it anyway. I just need to find some time to go.

I also agree on TFA. It currently sits at number 2 on my ranking of SW films. I know there are problems with it, but I personally wouldn't say it seemed like "fan-fic" at all.

9 hours ago, Yukle said:

My main issue was with that whiny,emo brat, a true embarrassment to the Dark Side, although I have high hopes for Rey, she's going to turn.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Actually it's my second, I'm an accomplished rapper:

Life has a sick sense of humor, people, it really does. 

Let's leave that as it is and dust the furniture. 

I liked The Force Awakens. I don't say it was an original or outstanding story, but it was just perfectly enjoyable. 

I should eat something. I was very hungry when I got up (at noon, make no mistake, I deserve that once a week) but now the feeling just went away. But I still haven't eaten since I had the popcorn at the cinema. 

Archived