US Elections: FBI. F-B-I... (Comey turns the ID the right way up) FBI.

BloodRider

1 hour ago, Ariadne23 said:

Lisa Bloom said the press conference would be rescheduled. Evidently she was there and freaked out and left.

Honestly, shame on Bloom, Baer, Taylor and whoever else is orchestrating this. It's one thing to play these games with somebody hardened and quite another to use somebody obviously scared and unwell. Given Trump's supporters, they have to know that if she were to go through with this, there's a torrent of hatred headed her way no matter what.

I know we all want the press conference to go through, but damn the elections (or rather, its effect on the elections). If she isn't ready, she isn't ready. I'm not sure we need to be seeing everything through the lens of this already abominable election.

I do want her to get her day in court though, so I hope this wont prevent the case for being pursued. A pox upon all those threatening her though. Yet another case where the Presidential race is making us all lose a little bit of their humanity.

3 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

I know we all want the press conference to go through, but damn the elections (or rather, its effect on the elections). If she isn't ready, she isn't ready. I'm not sure we need to be seeing everything through the lens of this already abominable election.

I do want her to get her day in court though, so I hope this wont prevent the case for being pursued. A pox upon all those threatening her though. Yet another case where the Presidential race is making us all lose a little bit of their humanity.

They burned down an African-American church last night and graffitied 'vote for Trump' on it. 

I think we're losing a bit more than a little of our humanity. 

This is probably my favorite presidential election of my life and I'm not even voting for either of these people. 

It's probably the 2nd maybe 3Rd full fledged social media election we've had and its fantastic. I doubt GW would have gotten a 2nd term if today's social media was around in 04. 

6 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

They burned down an African-American church last night and graffitied 'vote for Trump' on it. 

I think we're losing a bit more than a little of our humanity. 

Who among us hasn't burned down a church or 7?

8 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

Nah, I am fine with her not going through with the press conference. What I am not fine with is how she was threatened and scared into not going through with it thanks to scumbag Trump supporters. Well, Trump supporters, the scumbag isn't needed at this point since it is obvious they are all pieces of shit.

1 minute ago, BloodRider said:

This just in: Today Comey was arrested for impersonating an FBI agent.

Bahaha.

5 minutes ago, DunderMifflin said:

This is probably my favorite presidential election of my life and I'm not even voting for either of these people. 

It's probably the 2nd full fledged social media election we've had and its fantastic. I doubt GW would have gotten a 2nd term if today's social media was around in 04. 

Up against today's candidates, if it was constitutionally allowed I think GW would have had a good shot at winning at least a few states by running as an independent.

3 minutes ago, Boris the Blade said:

Nah, I am fine with her not going through with the press conference. What I am not fine with is how she was threatened and scared into not going through with it thanks to scumbag Trump supporters. Well, Trump supporters, the scumbag isn't needed at this point since it is obvious they are all pieces of shit.

Don't exaggerate. There are tens of millions of people who support Trump and the vast majority of them are good people (as good as other Americans, anyway).

2 minutes ago, Altherion said:

Don't exaggerate. There are tens of millions of people who support Trump and the vast majority of them are good people (as good as other Americans, anyway).

Some might be. Vast majority is an exaggeration.

2 hours ago, Frog Eater said:

this all relates to the Jeffrey Epstein flights to a private island where Epstein would provide access to underage persons with which celebrities would engage in whatever with. Bill Clinton was a frequent traveler on these flights to Epstein's private island. 

The witness who came forward to expose Epstein has said that Donald Trump was never involved, but Bill Clinton definitely was. so expect her to be making the appearances soon as well. 

here's a link that explains more

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

reading that link makes me feel gross

Honestly, I think Hillary should file for divorce merely because of Bill's apparent reasonably close association with Epstein regardless of whether or not Bill engaged in anything criminal. 

3 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Laughable.

2 minutes ago, Week said:

Some might be. Vast majority is an exaggeration.

How many people who plan to vote for Trump do you know personally? I know quite a few and most of them are perfectly nice. Reasonable people can disagree on political issues without considering each other to be bad.

2 minutes ago, Altherion said:

How many people who plan to vote for Trump do you know personally? I know quite a few and most of them are perfectly nice. Reasonable people can disagree on political issues without considering each other to be bad.

I've known plenty of very nice, friendly people to me who will turn around and tell my African-American friend that he's a n* to their face. While I'm standing there. 

Reasonable people can disagree on political issues. This election is not particularly about political issues.

1 minute ago, Altherion said:

I'm sure there are some. Those that I know fit nicely in the 'basket' and take pride in it. Many I'm sure are fine individuals - but not the vast majority.

7 minutes ago, Altherion said:

Nah, voting choice is a perfectly valid way to determine the scumbaggery of a human being. They couldn't come up with a better judgement method in a science laboratory.

Also, a scumbag is a condom. They provide a great service to the world so Im not even sure it's a putdown

18 minutes ago, Altherion said:

Anyone that supports a child rapist sexual predator bigoted misogynist that calls to commit war crimes and doesn't rule out nuclear weapons is not a good person. If you support a bigot that is also a sexual predator, you're a piece of shit.  

Archived