US Elections: FBI. F-B-I... (Comey turns the ID the right way up) FBI.

BloodRider

13 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Can someone fill me in on exactly how an early voter can go in and change their vote? I thought secret ballot meant once your vote drops in the box there is no way to identify the vote back to any person.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure that whether you voted is public record (not sure why), but HOW you voted is not..

You've reminded me of this story, which is pretty reprehensible:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/27/arizona-republican-voter-report-card-mailer/92840150/

1 minute ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Is Bill now accused of child rape? I thought all his rape accusers were all of legal age at the time the alleged rapes took place. in comparing evils, at least Bill would be just plain evil, where as child rape would make Drumpf depraved evil.

this all relates to the Jeffrey Epstein flights to a private island where Epstein would provide access to underage persons with which celebrities would engage in whatever with. Bill Clinton was a frequent traveler on these flights to Epstein's private island. 

The witness who came forward to expose Epstein has said that Donald Trump was never involved, but Bill Clinton definitely was. so expect her to be making the appearances soon as well. 

here's a link that explains more

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

reading that link makes me feel gross

1 minute ago, Fez said:

Well press conference was just cancelled, with the attorney saying her client was "living in fear." So I guess that's that. Anticlimactic really.

Really? Her attorney is Gloria Allred's daughter, a media personality in her own right. That surprises me.

10 minutes ago, Fez said:

Well press conference was just cancelled, with the attorney saying her client was "living in fear." So I guess that's that. Anticlimactic really.

Guess that's that. Won't hear about this anymore until trial.

31 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Can someone fill me in on exactly how an early voter can go in and change their vote? I thought secret ballot meant once your vote drops in the box there is no way to identify the vote back to any person.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/states-early-voters-change-minds/story?id=43243947

9 minutes ago, mormont said:

I hate to tell you this, but one way or the other you're guaranteed to be hearing about Clinton's emails for the next four years, not one week.

Are the pigfuckers in Congress who are promising investigations and a paralyzed government forever ever going to pay an electoral price for their counterproductive bullshit?

5 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Are the pigfuckers in Congress who are promising investigations and a paralyzed government forever ever going to pay an electoral price for their counterproductive bullshit?

At the ballot box, we can hope, since otherwise some members of Congress are talking about impeaching her when she's elected already. National Review, Judicial Watch, and, of course, Trump are also calling for impeachment.

57 minutes ago, Swordfish said:

Yeah. I'm pretty sure that whether you voted is public record (not sure why), but HOW you voted is not..

You've reminded me of this story, which is pretty reprehensible:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/27/arizona-republican-voter-report-card-mailer/92840150/

I guess having voted it needs to be on public record to ensure you don't vote a second, third, fourth, fifth etc time.

44 minutes ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

Seems like in some of those cases it's not actually a vote change, in that you haven't put a ballot into a box, but rather ballot retrieval or replacement because you made a mistake before putting your vote in a box. Posting in an absentee ballot and then retrieving it is fine, since before the envelope is opened and deposited in a box your ballot can be identified to you but no one yet knows how you voted. But if early voting involves going to a polling place, filling out the voting form and putting it in a box there is surely now way to change your vote once its in the box.

3 minutes ago, Ariadne23 said:

At the ballot box, we can hope, since otherwise some members of Congress are talking about impeaching her when she's elected already. National Review, Judicial Watch, and, of course, Trump are also calling for impeachment.

It's almost certain that it'll happen. 20 years of polarization and bitterness will mean there will be a vote to impeach likely on her inauguration, if she's elected. 

It's also equally likely that it will end up in nothing happening, but the GOP continues to be the party of being able to do ineffective things to show their base what's what and not accomplish a single thing. 

17 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Again, why would you ever think that? This election has shown that the quality of the candidates does not matter in the least, or at least not particularly enough to change a large chunk of the electorate's mind. 

I do like the argument that Clinton should be trouncing Trump, given that in a 'general' normal race, a generic Republican should be winning based on economy and incumbents. 

3 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

I do like the argument that Clinton should be trouncing Trump, given that in a 'general' normal race, a generic Republican should be winning based on economy and incumbents. 

Not to mention that no "generic" Republican could come anywhere near defeating Trump in the primaries.

Regarding the child rape charges against Trump, they are very chilling. Rape, violence, death threats. Real nasty stuff. Evil rape gang stuff. Worse than what came up in Epsteins trial- I don't recall the main witness from that trial talking about violence and death threats. My impression of Epstein was that he was a smooth Littlefinger type of villain rather than a violent thug.

Trump threw a black guy out of a rally but it turns out the guy was not a protester. Ooops. 

5 minutes ago, DraculaAD1972 said:

Regarding the child rape charges against Trump, they are very chilling. Rape, violence, death threats. Real nasty stuff. Evil rape gang stuff. Worse than what came up in Epsteins trial- I don't recall the main witness from that trial talking about violence and death threats. My impression of Epstein was that he was a smooth Littlefinger type of villain rather than a violent thug.

I'd hesitate to call anyone worse than Epstein. I'd pull all that shit back up again, but one day spent watching Epstein field deposition questions on his distinctive egg-shaped permanently semi-flacid penis and video tours of the marble bath with the full dentist chair and tray of dental implements is enough for me, thanks.

Just for the record, let's remind ourselves once more of Trump's publicly stated opinion on Epstein:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Archived