Leaks discussion thread for season 7 vol. 2.

Lord Friendzone

1 minute ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

yeah, also, who else is gonna be on that ship? The Imp - The Love Boat ran and was followed by Fantasy Island right after, The Imp could be Tatoo and Varys could by Ricardo Montabaun's character. The Island could be Skagos, yeah, the love boat taking them to Fantasy - Wight - Island.

Boss, Boss, look, the Boat, the Boat!

Oh, that is perfect! :lol: 

If Jon and Dany have say, a few kids, what would they be like? What are the odds one of them would come to them with a castle kitten fried to a crisp, bragging about setting one of the dragon hatchlings loose on it. If there are boys and girls, they would be caught in compromising situations, yeah, nothing like a little Targ incest to get the gossip mill going. I know, a spin off series, ALL IN THE FAMILY - WESTEROS. Staring, as themselves, the Targ Royal family.

Then, Family feud - Targaryens V Lannisters = LF could be the host, trying to kiss all the women, or recruit them to work in one of his Brothel Franchises.

AWWWWJONNNNNNY !

OH SHUT UP DANY !

23 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

No room on the love boat for anyone but Auntie D and Jonny. No need for Captain Stubing or Gopher, the magical bond will steer the ship.

It seems there's no room for Sansa and Sandor on it either. VIP couples only, I guess. ;)

9 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

If Jon and Dany have say, a few kids, what would they be like? What are the odds one of them would come to them with a castle kitten fried to a crisp, bragging about setting one of the dragon hatchlings loose on it. If there are boys and girls, they would be caught in compromising situations, yeah, nothing like a little Targ incest to get the gossip mill going. I know, a spin off series, ALL IN THE FAMILY - WESTEROS. Staring, as themselves, the Targ Royal family.

Then, Family feud - Targaryens V Lannisters = LF could be the host, trying to kiss all the women, or recruit them to work in one of his Brothel Franchises.

AWWWWJONNNNNNY !

OH SHUT UP DANY !

For someone who was very much into Jon/Sansa happening and started a couple of threads on it, you sure aren't shy about the incest shaming game.

1 hour ago, SeanF said:

My view is this.  It makes perfect sense that Daario can't be her King Consort.  However, if I was a successful general who'd won victories for my Queen, and risked my life in the wilderness to rescue her, I'd reckon that I'd earned the right to be in at the death when she launched her final campaign.  It's not a question of money, it's a question of being treated with honour by my liege.

It reminded me of how Joffrey shamed and stripped Barristan of his command in a way.

Just now, lojzelote said:

For someone who was very much into Jon/Sansa happening and started a couple of threads on it, you sure aren't shy about the incest shaming game.

I started I thread over a year ago as a possibility as far as where I thought the show might be going. Yes, first cousin happens in Westeros and is far more acceptable than Nephew/Aunt or vice versa. There is a big difference. Also, after the abuse the show heaps on Sansa, I had hope that if they felt that "if she has" to be with someone, let it not be another abuser, like, say LF. However, due to apparently, credible leaks, there will be no first cousin union, instead, we apparently are going to get much closer family "relations" and in the process, Jon supposedly throws The North, Ned, his Uncle, Grandfather and the thousands who fought for their very survival, down the toilet, gong pit, whirlpool or whatever, because Jon only cares about comforting Dany who in turn will be so moved that she will bang him and together will BRING THE WALL DOWN WITH THEIR TSUNAMI OF LOVE !

Jon and Sansa together... oh boy.

Anyone ever thought about this before seeing them interact on season 6? I remember watching episode 10 with my mother and she literally asked me if something was going on between them, like love interest. I laughed back then, but now there are so many people shipping them, writting theories about them, it's crazy.

Just now, Leticia Stark said:

Anyone ever thought about this before seeing them interact on season 6? I remember watching episode 10 with my mother and she literally asked me if something was going on between them, like love interest. I laughed back them, but now there are so many people shipping them, writting theories about them, it's crazy.

Not like D&D didn't tried to stir up speculations a bit because some scens were borderline like will they? But nah, they won't? Funnily enough, my sister asked me about them. If Starks ever did it like Targaryens used to do.

Jon and Sansa is the new trend. First it was Arya (true we got something to work on from the books), then Val and now Sansa. It's like people are trying to find out nww ships to put aside Jon and Dany for some reason. Jon and Dany is so boring, predictable and cliche.

9 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Not like D&D didn't tried to stir up speculations a bit because some scens were borderline like will they? But nah, they won't? Funnily enough, my sister asked me about them. If Starks ever did it like Targaryens used to do.

Jon and Sansa is the new trend. First it was Arya (true we got something to work on from the books), then Val and now Sansa. It's like people are trying to find out nww ships to put aside Jon and Dany for some reason. Jon and Dany is so boring, predictable and cliche.

Most people I know never saw it that way. Majority of show viewers didn't either. 

They really aren't the new trend. 

Book!canon, what a novelty. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

Yeah, also, who else is gonna be on that ship? The Imp - The Love Boat ran and was followed by Fantasy Island right after, The Imp could be Tatoo and Varys could by Ricardo Montabaun's character. The Island could be Skagos, yeah, the love boat taking them to Fantasy - Wight - Island.

Boss, Boss, look, the Boat, the Boat!

Boss, why is the boat tilting? Boss, the seas are calm, why is the boat rocking?

This is hilarious!

Now I don't reember if it was a boat or a ship but I think that it can't be a boat for just two people. So it must be a ship.

Now, seriously, I also thought of who else could be in the ship trip and I tried to imagine how would they become intimate while Jorah, Tyrion and Davos, or Missandei (if not more people) are there too. I mean, the ship has to be a big one, right? And if Jorah is there he's gonna be heartbroken the morning after. I am a ShowJorah fan, so I'd not like that scene. If it happened on land at least Jorah could leave alone to cry or something, but he will have to share the ship with Jon during hours or days. (That will depend on the speed of the ship)

I suppose anyone else is concerned about this as Jorah's fans are in a minority in this board, but I'm concerned about this.

25 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

I started I thread over a year ago as a possibility as far as where I thought the show might be going. Yes, first cousin happens in Westeros and is far more acceptable than Nephew/Aunt or vice versa. There is a big difference. Also, after the abuse the show heaps on Sansa, I had hope that if they felt that "if she has" to be with someone, let it not be another abuser, like, say LF. However, due to apparently, credible leaks, there will be no first cousin union, instead, we apparently are going to get much closer family "relations" and in the process, Jon supposedly throws The North, Ned, his Uncle, Grandfather and the thousands who fought for their very survival, down the toilet, gong pit, whirlpool or whatever, because Jon only cares about comforting Dany who in turn will be so moved that she will bang him and together will BRING THE WALL DOWN WITH THEIR TSUNAMI OF LOVE !

What first cousins are you talking? Jon and Sansa never saw each other as anything else than brother and sister. They would probably both hurl at the sight of each other's genitalia.

Again, first cousins who? Arya&Bran always regarded Jon as their brother and vice versa.

Avunculate marriages are acceptable in Westeros. Not common, but acceptable. Unless you yourself want to claim that historical Starks were regarded as perverts by the rest of Westeros.

That's too bad about Sansa, but it doesn't make her entitled to anything. Some shippers should tone their bitterness down. Also, that pairing would the very definition of show fan service, since it has no basis whatsoever in the books. I'm glad that D&D stay faithful to the source material at least in something.

The ending of your post comes across rather childish, so I won't address that.

29 minutes ago, Leticia Stark said:

Anyone ever thought about this before seeing them interact on season 6? I remember watching episode 10 with my mother and she literally asked me if something was going on between them, like love interest. I laughed back then, but now there are so many people shipping them, writting theories about them, it's crazy.

23 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Yes, and it's unbelievable because there were no hints of romance between them, and they were siblings!

I put on my signature two quotes about the cast denying Jonsa in S7 because many people said it was going to happen.

I mean, sibling incest (Jon and Sansa were raised as that) is worse than avunculate one, (even if this is quite huge).

9 minutes ago, lojzelote said:

What first cousins are you talking? Jon and Sansa never saw each other as anything else than brother and sister. They would probably both hurl at the sight of each other's genitalia.

Again, first cousins who? Arya&Bran always regarded Jon as their brother and vice versa.

Avunculate marriages are acceptable in Westeros. Not common, but acceptable. Unless you yourself want to claim that historical Starks were regarded as perverts by the rest of Westeros.

That's too bad about Sansa, but it doesn't make her entitled to anything. Some shippers should tone their bitterness down. Also, that pairing would the very definition of show fan service, since it has no basis whatsoever in the books. I'm glad that D&D stay faithful to the source material at least in something.

The ending of your post comes across rather childish, so I won't address that.

That is funny.

Sansa, like her mother viewed Jon as her father's bastard by an unknown woman. Half brother and not very close at all. Not hostile but she, unlike her other sibblings, did not have a close relationship with Jon at all. However, it is not going anywhere and it was merely a speculation as to what might happen based on the ending of Season 5. We all now know for sure that they are first cousins.

As for Sansa, fear not, in the books I think she is destined for more happiness among the trials and turbulence she is yet to endure.

Just now, DutchArya said:

Most people I know never saw it that way. Majority of show viewers didn't either. 

They really aren't the new trend. 

Book!canon, what a novelty. ^_^ 

So you speak for the majority. Lucky you. ;) Where I come from, you'd be surprised how many saw it this way. I didn't but there you go. It seems all you need these days is for a guy to show compassion towards girl, talk to her and you want to sleep with her or vice versa.

Not a new trend now. At various stages it was. Sansa is not book canon or anywhere close to it.,Val started a lot thanks to oh no not Jon and Dany. Yeah, Jon likes her but i don't think it will go far with it or as some peopel think it will. Get the hella away from family. Anything to avoid that evil pairing. Arya is a bit different, true that's why you're adressing it because you're still believing it (not critizing). I did at one point. 

Now with the way show and book are supposed to be similar in the endgame including pairs. Even more so doubtful. Their relationship in the books is strong, weak on the show. One of the things why I'll always criticize D&D. Unless big changes are made, it seems they're not heading this way. But then George said Arya and Gendry do have a diffeent destiny or future. Not together in the books.

4 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Now with the way show and book are supposed to be similar in the endgame including pairs. Even more so doubtful. Their relationship in the books is strong, weak on the show. One of the things why I'll always criticize D&D. Unless big changes are made, it seems they're not heading this way. But then George said Arya and Gendry do have a diffeent destiny or future. Not together in the books.

he actually said they would have different futures, not destinies (that was from a long ago), and this year confirmed he would visit them again and didn't want to spoil it to the person that asked about them. He also said they are still too young in relation to this.

Archived