NFL Divisional Playoffs: 3 games and Brady

Lord Lyman

2 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Not sure if this qualifies more as a rumour or just internet ponderings, but some buzz about Colts firing Pagano to go after Shannahan. 

-from closed thread.

I know Peyton is being pursued for a Elway type role. At this point nothing is off the table. 

Texans are theoretically in this game but question - has Brock completed a throw more than 5 yards downfield? He's at 4.2 ypa on 20 attempts. 

If the Patriots would just make him drive the full length of the field, he'd need like 20 completions on the drive to cash in. 

7 minutes ago, trickster said:

Texan D is very very good. I shudder to think what this D will look like with a healthy Watt. Also if  Clowney was a dirty player, he could have ended Brady's career during that run...

That has to have been the biggest athleticism difference ever between a tackler and a ball carrier. I wouldn't have liked Brady's chances of reaching the end zone there even if he was in Bo Jackson's Kia Sorrento. 

9 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

That has to have been the biggest athleticism difference ever between a tackler and a ball carrier. I wouldn't have liked Brady's chances of reaching the end zone there even if he was in Bo Jackson's Kia Sorrento. 

:lmao:

Your odds are always poor if you are driving a Kia.

Archived