NFL Divisional Playoffs: 3 games and Brady

Lord Lyman

6 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I think a FG on this drive salts it away.

It's still a two possession game with the FG, but it really doesn't seem like the Hawks can slow the Falcons offense enough to overcome it. Gonna need a turnover for sure to make it a game.

1 hour ago, DanteGabriel said:

I've never seen anyone move the ball on the Seahawks like this.

Seahawks aren't the same defense without Earl Thomas. That said, Atlanta's offense is really good. Like historically so. Been overshadowed by Dallas and Brady and what Rodgers is doing but its got deeper offensive talent than anyone. 

Can we all agree it was a mistake for Russell Wilson to lose his virginity? The magic is gone. 

6 minutes ago, Altherion said:

But wasn't the player down? I mean, barring something even more ridiculous than the Seattle - Green Bay comeback, it makes no difference, but still.

I thought so too but they do review every turnover so there must not have been anything there to overturn. 

And yeah, Atlanta does look really scary. Great QB (very likely the MVP) and receiver, good line, complimentary backs and a pass rush on D. Yikes.

37 minutes ago, Altherion said:

But wasn't the player down? I mean, barring something even more ridiculous than the Seattle - Green Bay comeback, it makes no difference, but still.

He was still trying to catch the ball...If the ball did not pop out hecould have secured the ball and complete the catch. Anyway moot point.

Also the pats have enough on the board methinks.

Archived