NFL Divisional Playoffs: 3 games and Brady

Lord Lyman

1 minute ago, Altherion said:

It's pretty amazing how often Rodgers manages to get free plays out of defenses. One would think that everybody would know to be prepared by now.

The only way to totally avoid it would be to not substitute though. Given the pace Green Bay can play at it's whether teams think it's worth running the risk of the odd free play to keep their defensive players fresh.

Heh, substitutions really aren't going well for Dallas so far though.

That "on fire" commercial is pretty ingrained in my brain at this point. By the way, this is what I meant when I said the home team usually gets a bit of help from the referees: receiver his shirt half pulled off... no call. Of course, here it didn't matter much.

Green Bay is off to a great start, but I really hope this Bakhtiari injury isn't as bad as it looks like it could be.

I think Dak has looked fine.  A terrible penalty and terrible drop have stalled their drives.

I went back to see if I picked the Packers (which seems, for some odd reason, to be really obvious right now).

The Cowboys are cooked.  They look completely terrible; their D cannot stop GB.  And Atlanta and the Pats/KC/Pitt should be terrified.  

Dallas needed to be perfectly crisp on offense to match Rodgers' onslaught but they just haven't been that so far. It's the difference between an offense that thinks it can dominate in the playoffs and one that knows it will. 

Just now, Joe Pesci said:

Time to see if the rooks can keep the Cowboys in it. Plenty of game left but man, Rodgers and the Pack are looking better than the Falcons offense did yesterday.

True, but Atlanta was playing against a better D (numbers be damned :P ). TBH, if Rodgers plays like this, it is over...they are at the very least going to the SB.

1 minute ago, trickster said:

And they start talking about Romo. 

:lmao:

I can't get enough of it. With all of the screen time he's gotten today, if I didn't know better I'd assume he was playing in the game instead of holding a clipboard...

Archived