Tysha Theories??

StevieSeastar

Okay, each to their own, but (not that I had to) but I have spent most of my evening on a huge essay on every possibility for these two lol. (see above)  I know is all long, and possibly tedious and I am not usually passive agressive but any thoughts would make my day.  I can be a bit like little Tyrion lol....

4 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Oh. That Jenny! Got it now. For a minute I was thinking of an old Irish song about a guy looking for a girl he loved named Jenny, but she took off with a soldier and he never found her again. Used to sing that to annoy my sister named Jennifer. :D 

Haha! Nice. I used to drink with my brother when we were younger, and I would annoy the hell out of him by always making a toast and saying, "here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women." I have no idea where I heard it from (I might remember), but he would always get so angry because it never made sense to him. I love my brother ^_^

*yes, we were of age*

19 hours ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Like Ghost of HH has Jenny of Old Stones, who she thinks about and wants songs about, but can never have back. The Tysha+Tyrion story has a touch of Jenny + Duncan, Prince of Dragon-flies. ;)

not being funny here but do you think it would be fair for George to plant a clue on such a minor character? plus, have you got a back story for them???  If George required us to read all the books that are not ASOIAF to solve the mystery I would not see it fair. 

8 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Oh. That Jenny! Got it now. For a minute I was thinking of an old Irish song about a guy looking for a girl he loved named Jenny, but she took off with a soldier and he never found her again. Used to sing that to annoy my sister named Jennifer. :D 

By the way... should that song you are thinking of go in the "songs that remind of ice and fire" thread? Sounds like a maybe???

2 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

By the way... should that song you are thinking of go in the "songs that remind of ice and fire" thread? Sounds like a maybe???

Well now it does!  Didn't before. :D New head-canon: this is the song the GoHH always asks Tom to sing. I'll have to see if I can find a recording of it on YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Morgana Lannister said:

With all due respect to everyone, we are getting out of topic; I am not a moderator here or a disciplinarian by nature but this could get wide and way away from topic!

With all due respect, that comment you quoted would probably have been the last one. Sometimes if you don't pounce on these things, they die of their own accord.

Also I think you were kind of rude to The Fattest Leech, and unnecessarily so. 

1 hour ago, Morgana Lannister said:

the Castamere one is more to my mind but hey, encountered you before, I respect you but we are clearly not compatible, I think it might be best if we block each other/

Look, I certainly don't hate you but whenever we have both been in a post it has been extreme incompatibility, nothing more, wish you well but not sure I want you around. when we post (either of us)

Whaaaa? The only time I remember talking to you is when you asked a question in the help threads and I answered because I was having the same issue with my own computer. Maybe it is possible you are confusing me with someone else?

14 hours ago, Morgana Lannister said:

I have to say I am astonished because I had to put house Hoare in wiki to try and remember who they are/were. lol  That would be obscure indeed but how we or even Tyrion find about that and what the consequences would be?

When I first read your post I was like WTF!!!  but I see you think that George may be playing with the words:  "Hoare" "whore".  Now even if Tyrion is a Targ after what happened there is no guarantee Ty is the father... and do you think they will meet, even in your scenario?  Just asking not being sarcastic or anything, promise lol

I was actually being facetious in my post. House Hoare is my favorite extinct house and I find the phrase Hoare bastard incredibly funny.

Tysha has as much of a chance of being a Hoare bastard than Daario has of being Euron.

I've always loved the Tysha story and I cross my fingers with the hope that she turns up in the novels. Perhaps Tyrion will find her in Slavers Bay. 

14 hours ago, Morgana Lannister said:

I have to say I am astonished because I had to put house Hoare in wiki to try and remember who they are/were. lol  That would be obscure indeed but how we or even Tyrion find about that and what the consequences would be?

When I first read your post I was like WTF!!!  but I see you think that George may be playing with the words:  "Hoare" "whore".  Now even if Tyrion is a Targ after what happened there is no guarantee Ty is the father... and do you think they will meet, even in your scenario?  Just asking not being sarcastic or anything, promise lol

The "House Hoare is alive" thread in my signature discusses the crackpot idea that House Hoare survived the burning of Harrenhall and became house Lothston then Whent. Someone more clever then myself remarked that the answer to "Where do Hoares go?" would be "Where they Whent".

I think the important thing is that Lanna Lannister will be the lady of Casterly Rock no matter how her mother views Tyrion. 

Just think.

Cersei has no children and is a traitor and adulturess

Jamie has found purpose in being in the kings guard and seeks a way to avoid Casteryly Rock

Tyrion is a kinslayer and killed his father which any sane set of laws would preclude him from succession. 

Kevan is dead. 

Kevan's three sons are either dead (2) or joining the faith's knightly order.

Gerion is dead and/or missing

Jenna Frey neé Lannister can be expected to be hanged along with all her relatives. 

That leaves one living legitimate descendant and/or relative of Tywin Lannister, Lanna Lannister the legitimate heir of the legitimate marriage of Tysha and Tyrion. 

On 3/31/2017 at 7:40 AM, Damon_Tor said:

The "House Hoare is alive" thread in my signature discusses the crackpot idea that House Hoare survived the burning of Harrenhall and became house Lothston then Whent. Someone more clever then myself remarked that the answer to "Where do Hoares go?" would be "Where they Whent".

:rofl:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who think Tysha will make an appearance still to come! Sometimes I just get a feeling that there is more to a character than there seems and I definitely have a hunch we will hear from this one again! Mystic meg over here!

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:15 AM, Lady bonehead said:

Since no-one else has suggested this: Jaime obviously felt guilty about the whole business could he have offered Tysh assistance after the fact, in which case he might have some insight into where whore's go

I like this, cant believe I have never given Jamies involvement much more thought...

Archived