NFL 2017: And Now It Begins!

Tywin et al.

3 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Peyton better watch out... the last person AD looked at like that was his five year old kid after he mouthed off.

Yep, there's the NFL that we all know and love - it's so funny that this guy who beats his kid is still employed! HA HA HA FUNNY

2 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

Yep, there's the NFL that we all know and love - it's so funny that this guy who beats his kid is still employed! HA HA HA FUNNY

At this point, Kaepernick might be a better running back than AD...

1 minute ago, Rhom said:

At this point, Kaepernick might be a better running back than AD...

I think AD's story might make me the most sad. That beating women is bad, being racist is bad, doing drugs is apparently SUPER bad - but beating kids doesn't appear to matter in the least, as long as they're your kids. 

6 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

I think AD's story might make me the most sad. That beating women is bad, being racist is bad, doing drugs is apparently SUPER bad - but beating kids doesn't appear to matter in the least, as long as they're your kids. 

Hey, we don't know the kid.  Maybe he's an asshole.

Phillipe Rios has the 8th most TDs and 12th most yards.  He really will be the poster child of longevity getting you into the hall of fame.

Meanwhile, the second best receiver of all time will still be waiting...

Gotta love a punter tackle, even against my team.

Serious question, does anyone do a RB toss anymore?  SD is just run-blitzing the fuck out Denver, seems a quick toss would make them respect the outside more than these screens that take three seconds to set up.

Rex got worse by the end of that game.  His 'uhs' were hitting several times per sequence by the end and several times he rushed into a mumble his final words as the next play was lining up.  It was getting somewhat unwatchable.

Archived