Jump to content
AEJON TARGARYEN

Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

Recommended Posts

A bunch of photos of actors in Seville:  Link

The Kindly Man and the Waif are there...

D&D are clearly trolling.  The Kindly Man returning for S8 I could buy into, but the Waif?  Absolutely no fucking way.  They gave the game away bringing her along.  

EDIT:  Sweet Robin is there too according to the source of the pics (although I haven't seen a pic of him yet).  I really hope he returns for S8 for real, but with this obvious decoy use, who knows.  

Edited by Ser Wun Wun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

A bunch of photos of actors in Seville:  Link

The Kindly Man and the Waif are there...

D&D are clearly trolling.  The Kindly Man returning for S8 I could buy into, but the Waif?  Absolutely no fucking way.  They gave the game away bringing her along.  

I agree that we should treat this with skepticism, but if they do bring back Jaqen, I could see him putting the Waif's face on just to mess with Arya (and the audience) for a bit before revealing that it's actually Sexy Jesus Jaqen H'ghar.

Edited by Einheri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Einheri said:

I agree that we should treat this with skepticism, but if they do bring back Jaqen, I could see him putting the Waif's face on just to mess with Arya (and the audience) for a bit before revealing that it's actually Sexy Jesus Jaqen H'ghar.

I think more Sexy Jesus is about the only thing left in the show that I can get interested in anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And then he drops the Jaqen H'ghar face and is Euron. Than he drops the Euron face and is Syrio. And then he drops the Syrio face and is ...

The only way the show makes sense :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

A bunch of photos of actors in Seville:  Link

The Kindly Man and the Waif are there...

D&D are clearly trolling.  The Kindly Man returning for S8 I could buy into, but the Waif?  Absolutely no fucking way.  They gave the game away bringing her along.  

EDIT:  Sweet Robin is there too according to the source of the pics (although I haven't seen a pic of him yet).  I really hope he returns for S8 for real, but with this obvious decoy use, who knows.  

Black_Sin on /Freefolk has speculated that one of the scenes filmed is a post-war Great Council to determine who will rule after Dany's death. It would explain Robin's presence, but Theon, Yara and Edmure's actors aren't in Seville, so...

We know at the very least that Sansa and Tyrion are in a 8x05 or 8x06 scene together, since their stand-ins were spotted yesterday together. 

Tyrion is the only member of Team Dany whose actor showed up in Seville. No Jorah, no Grey Worm, no Missandei, and (most tellingly?) no Dany.

I think it's too early to assume that anyone who's not in Seville plays a character who has died by 8x06, but at the same time, I don't think it's a coincidence that most of the absences of main cast are characters many believe will die in Season 8:

Dany, Sandor, Gregor, Jorah (turns out Iain Glen isn't there after all), Euron, Theon, Yara, Grey Worm, Jorah, Pod, Beric, Tormund, Cersei, Missandei, Melisandre, Qyburn, and Gilly

NCW's presence in Seville is a big surprise. It seems likely that there will be multiple scenes filmed at the Italica site, so I guess theoretically a dying Jaime could stagger into the Dragonpit and expire in Brienne's arms, but I dunno. NCW + 8x05/0x06 filming + Gwendoline Christie + Seville - Lena = Jaime surviving the series???

Joe Dempsie did an interview recently where he said he only had two weeks left to film, so it sounds like he's done after Seville. That seems strange to me, since there will be KL filming in June and you would expect Gendry to be a big part of that, but whatever.

Edited by Newstar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Newstar said:

Black_Sin on /Freefolk has speculated that one of the scenes filmed is a post-war Great Council to determine who will rule after Dany's death. It would explain Robin's presence, but Theon, Yara and Edmure's actors aren't in Seville, so...

We know at the very least that Sansa and Tyrion are in a 8x05 or 8x06 scene together, since their stand-ins were spotted yesterday together. 

Tyrion is the only member of Team Dany whose actor showed up in Seville. No Jorah, no Grey Worm, no Missandei, and (most tellingly?) no Dany.

I think it's too early to assume that anyone who's not in Seville plays a character who has died by 8x06, but at the same time, I don't think it's a coincidence that most of the absences of main cast are characters many believe will die in Season 8:

Dany, Sandor, Gregor, Jorah (turns out Iain Glen isn't there after all), Euron, Theon, Yara, Grey Worm, Jorah, Pod, Beric, Tormund, Cersei, Missandei, Melisandre, Qyburn, and Gilly

NCW's presence in Seville is a big surprise. It seems likely that there will be multiple scenes filmed at the Italica site, so I guess theoretically a dying Jaime could stagger into the Dragonpit and expire in Brienne's arms, but I dunno. NCW + 8x05/0x06 filming + Gwendoline Christie + Seville - Lena = Jaime surviving the series???

Joe Dempsie did an interview recently where he said he only had two weeks left to film, so it sounds like he's done after Seville. That seems strange to me, since there will be KL filming in June and you would expect Gendry to be a big part of that, but whatever.

Why would they hold a post war Great council in a bombed out KL though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Newstar said:

Black_Sin on /Freefolk has speculated that one of the scenes filmed is a post-war Great Council to determine who will rule after Dany's death. It would explain Robin's presence, but Theon, Yara and Edmure's actors aren't in Seville, so...

We know at the very least that Sansa and Tyrion are in a 8x05 or 8x06 scene together, since their stand-ins were spotted yesterday together. 

Tyrion is the only member of Team Dany whose actor showed up in Seville. No Jorah, no Grey Worm, no Missandei, and (most tellingly?) no Dany.

I think it's too early to assume that anyone who's not in Seville plays a character who has died by 8x06, but at the same time, I don't think it's a coincidence that most of the absences of main cast are characters many believe will die in Season 8:

Dany, Sandor, Gregor, Jorah (turns out Iain Glen isn't there after all), Euron, Theon, Yara, Grey Worm, Jorah, Pod, Beric, Tormund, Cersei, Missandei, Melisandre, Qyburn, and Gilly

NCW's presence in Seville is a big surprise. It seems likely that there will be multiple scenes filmed at the Italica site, so I guess theoretically a dying Jaime could stagger into the Dragonpit and expire in Brienne's arms, but I dunno. NCW + 8x05/0x06 filming + Gwendoline Christie + Seville - Lena = Jaime surviving the series???

Joe Dempsie did an interview recently where he said he only had two weeks left to film, so it sounds like he's done after Seville. That seems strange to me, since there will be KL filming in June and you would expect Gendry to be a big part of that, but whatever.

Seems Kit Harington wasn't there either.  So basically none of the three monarchs.  Jon absence, assuming he's still alive, perhaps points to other stuff going on elsewhere while some of the characters are at the Dragonpit. 

Link to tweet placing Kit either in Belfast or London

https://twitter.com/allisoncartmill/status/994640647809388545

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TheSlayerofLies said:

Seems Kit Harington wasn't there either.  So basically none of the three monarchs.  Jon absence, assuming he's still alive, perhaps points to other stuff going on elsewhere while some of the characters are at the Dragonpit. 

Link to tweet placing Kit either in Belfast or London

https://twitter.com/allisoncartmill/status/994640647809388545

Yup, Kit isn't in Seville after all. It's basically Starks (Bran, Sansa, Arya) + Stark-adjacents (Sam, Brienne, Gendry, Jaime, Tyrion) + unexpected characters (Varys, NK, Robin, Jaqen, and the Waif).

I now doubt that Tom and Faye (Jaqen and the Waif's actors) are decoys. Faye was spotted yesterday with her hair in tight, small braids wrapped around her head, the type of hairstyle used for the hair cap for wigs when they film. So it's likely that Faye and Tom were filming yesterday.

/BoatsexBaby (who seems to have inside connections to the crew in Seville) has said that Sophie and Peter's stand-ins/body doubles were working yesterday, so there was filming going on. 

Thronesnews on Instagram has said that Isaac, Gwen, Maisie and Sophie came back to the hotel together after filming yesterday.

Tom and Faye may not be fakes, but NCW might be a decoy after all: Thronesnews said he left Seville today, and he spent yesterday touring Seville with Conleth Hill. I wouldn't be surprised if Conleth is a decoy, too, since I doubt Varys is alive by 8x05 or 8x06. It's possible that he's just heading out for the weekend and will be back in Seville for more filming on Monday, but why show up this early if he wasn't going to film at all? Very strange.

/BoatsexBaby has said that scenes will be filmed in Seville from 8x05 and 8x06. So there will either be one very long scene split over two episodes, or (more likely) multiple scenes.

2 hours ago, Arya Greyjoy said:
If Alfie Allen is not in Seville, does that mean his character is dead?:(

Maybe, maybe not. Kit is in Belfast filming, and it sounds like there's KL stuff being filmed that he's likely involved in from another episode. It's possible that Alfie and other actors are in Belfast filming those scenes along with Kit.

...Alfie hasn't been filming much, though, and I thought he was supposed to start filming another project soon. Iain Glen and Kristofer are currently working on other projects.

Edited by Newstar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems Emilia was in LA last night for a Star Wars preview.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5716571/Emilia-Clarke-enchants-ruby-red-gown-Alden-Ehrenreich-Solo-Star-Ways-Story-premiere.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

It'll be interesting to see if she turns up at one of the filming locations today or over the weekend, and which one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Newstar said:

Tom and Faye may not be fakes, but NCW might be a decoy after all: Thronesnews said he left Seville today, and he spent yesterday touring Seville with Conleth Hill. I wouldn't be surprised if Conleth is a decoy, too, since I doubt Varys is alive by 8x05 or 8x06. It's possible that he's just heading out for the weekend and will be back in Seville for more filming on Monday, but why show up this early if he wasn't going to film at all? Very strange.

Yeah, it's quite strange.

NCW is in Cannes now

https://www.instagram.com/p/BipOD-tnPpe/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share

But as you say, they can always return Monday.

It seems Emilia was in LA last night for a Star Wars preview.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5716571/Emilia-Clarke-enchants-ruby-red-gown-Alden-Ehrenreich-Solo-Star-Ways-Story-premiere.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

It'll be interesting to see if she turns up at one of the filming locations today or over the weekend, and which one. 

 

Seems doubtful Emilia will turn up.  Her schedule appears to by quite packed.  The Cannes premiere for Solo is on the 15th, then I believe she's set to be on some talk shows.  But we'll see.

Edited by TheSlayerofLies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TheSlayerofLies said:

Yeah, it's quite strange.

NCW is in Cannes now

https://www.instagram.com/p/BipOD-tnPpe/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share

But as you say, they can always return Monday.

 

Seems doubtful Emilia will turn up.  Her schedule appears to by quite packed.  The Cannes premiere for Solo is on the 15th, then I believe she's set to be on some talk shows.  But we'll see.

It's a weird list of characters--Sam, Bran, Sansa, Arya, Brienne, Jaime (possibly), Davos, Gendry, Tyrion, Varys, the Waif, Jaqen, the NK, and Robin--to have scenes together without Jon or Dany. especially since we know Kit, Liam and Maisie filmed KL scenes last week or the week before.

They don't usually film on the weekends, so I'd be surprised if Emilia showed up unless it was to say hi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheSlayerofLies said:

Yeah, it's quite strange.

NCW is in Cannes now

https://www.instagram.com/p/BipOD-tnPpe/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share

But as you say, they can always return Monday.

 

Seems doubtful Emilia will turn up.  Her schedule appears to by quite packed.  The Cannes premiere for Solo is on the 15th, then I believe she's set to be on some talk shows.  But we'll see.

Yes, they are filming next week as well in Seville (till Saturday), so I think that both Nik and Emilia can return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Yes, they are filming next week as well in Seville (till Saturday), so I think that both Nik and Emilia can return.

It's a weird list of characters--Sam, Bran, Sansa, Arya, Brienne, Jaime (possibly), Davos, Gendry, Tyrion, Varys, the Waif, Jaqen, the NK, and Robin--to have scenes together without Jon or Dany. especially since we know Kit, Liam and Maisie filmed KL scenes last week or the week before.

They don't usually film on the weekends, so I'd be surprised if Emilia showed up unless it was to say hi.

I think it's likely Nikolaj returns but I remain doubtful about Emilia due to Solo press tour.

 

At the moment we lack photo confirmation but someone claims that Lena has arrived

https://twitter.com/skyworthoftarth/status/995044162268418049

This person has provided us with photos and videos of the cast in Sevilla so I would say they're credible. But without a photo, it's not 100%.

Edited by TheSlayerofLies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheSlayerofLies said:

I think it's likely Nikolaj returns but I remain doubtful about Emilia due to Solo press tour.

 

At the moment we lack photo confirmation but someone claims that Lena has arrived

https://twitter.com/skyworthoftarth/status/995044162268418049

This person has provided us with photos and videos of the cast in Sevilla so I would say they're credible. But without a photo, it's not 100%.

Ok, this is not positive. I'd not like to see another 6x8 2.0

ALthough maybe they are gonna shot multiple scenes from different moments next week and not just one scene? Who knows.

The mere fact that the Waif and Jacquen could appear in KL it's also weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Ok, this is not positive. I'd not like to see another 6x8 2.0

ALthough maybe they are gonna shot multiple scenes from different moments next week and not just one scene? Who knows.

The mere fact that the Waif and Jacquen could appear in KL it's also weird.

Yeah, perhaps.  We have no idea if Sapochnik or Nutter are there, or if they'll show up later.  I doubt you'll have fans searching for them, and I don't think the directors are often seen hanging out with the cast. 

And yeah, I can't even begin to guess what they're going to do with the Faceless Men next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheSlayerofLies said:

Yeah, perhaps.  We have no idea if Sapochnik or Nutter are there, or if they'll show up later.  I doubt you'll have fans searching for them, and I don't think the directors are often seen hanging out with the cast. 

And yeah, I can't even begin to guess what they're going to do with the Faceless Men next season.

Whatever the faceless men are doing will be intriguing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheSlayerofLies said:

Yeah, perhaps.  We have no idea if Sapochnik or Nutter are there, or if they'll show up later.  I doubt you'll have fans searching for them, and I don't think the directors are often seen hanging out with the cast. 

And yeah, I can't even begin to guess what they're going to do with the Faceless Men next season.

Nutter won’t be there. Seville scenes are from 8x05 and 8x06 according to someone in the know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Newstar said:

Nutter won’t be there. Seville scenes are from 8x05 and 8x06 according to someone in the know.

Looks like the walls of Kl have been breached and the lion banners on the gates of the red keep are no longer flying

 

http://watchersonthewall.com/season-8-kings-landing-filming-spoilers-game-of-thrones-cast-tours-seville/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×