Annual BwB Worldcon Gathering - LACon 2006

Zahir, let me know if you want me to add you to the list, and where to add you. GC - so sorry to hear that... August is a long way off, so keep us in the loop on how it looks.

Just to add to mormont's excellent advice... we will most likely have a BwB Meet and Greet (tradition) on Wednesday or Thursday of the con, where people can come and meet everyone. With 100 or so people coming, it should be one hell of a Meet and Greet. I can't wait.

Lodey will be loose and loving... (errr, that didn't sound good) :)

Yeah! I mean, you're talking about bringing the DOG for crissake....the kids can come too!

I know isn't that horrible that I want to bring my dog before my kids. I am a bad bad mom. My will be 7 and 5 by then, so I might be able to find someplace to watch them. I just did not want to pull them out of school.

You have to understand my dog though, he is amazing. Anywhere I take him he is the star. Of course I would advise you to not let him sit on your lap, he will try but he is BIG!

I do have some time to look into somethings, so I am sure I can find something out. I will keep you informed, so keep me on the I am trying to make it go right list.

Big hellos to everyone I met in Glasgow , Caress and the lads and other people who`s names I`ve forgotten . So put me down as a maybe for LA . I`ll upgrade as soon as I`ve reserved rooms . Just got great price on flights from Ireland , anyone else coming from the Emerald Isle ? Pod ? See yous all there ...

Big hellos to everyone I met in Glasgow , Caress and the lads and other people who`s names I`ve forgotten . So put me down as a maybe for LA . I`ll upgrade as soon as I`ve reserved rooms . Just got great price on flights from Ireland , anyone else coming from the Emerald Isle ? Pod ? See yous all there ...

Wow. I hope someone that you mention can confirm that you're just an unfortunate coinsicence and not an alt...

Unfair...I met more than one twisted sister in Glasgow! :o

But yes...i'll be flying to the States from Dublin. Fares here were better than I expected, although it still costs more to go west coast compared to east coast. But that's not illogical.

Twisted Sister - lol. Great to see you here and hopefully again in LA! :D

Just booked our plane tickets (well Odie actually did that) and we have our memberships purchased so we are about as definite as we can be, baring deaths in the family (and they would have to be immediatte family memebers and ones we like) or the apocolypse. We are flying in on Wednesday night and leaving bloody early Monday morning.

eek, I had no idear how far along the planning for this is. I guess I should book a room n stuff.

Watcher- I'll be driving if you want a ride. I'll probably be going for the whole thing, end to end. Last couple cons I skipped a day or two at the beginning and end, missing a lot of shenanigans.

Archived