TTTNE 473: An Obsession of Joshes

Buckwheat

6 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Forum rules question: is it still true that when a thread gets over 400 you're supposed to stop it & start a new one? Other than TTTNE, of course.

That's certainly the case outside Forum Games; and I think TTTNE is the only exception.

10 hours ago, felice said:

That's certainly the case outside Forum Games; and I think TTTNE is the only exception.

I think they are lax with some other games too. Mafia threads used to be much longer than 20 pages, no?

14 hours ago, felice said:

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I think they are lax with some other games too. Mafia threads used to be much longer than 20 pages, no?

Thanks Felice & Buck!

A new Outrageous Lies thread will be started in the next day or so.

25 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

So sweet!! She's beautiful.

Thank you. She’s so much fun already despite the colic and teething. 

16 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh my god, she is SO adorable. :wub: awww, lady O you have a the cutest babies! :grouphug: how old is little rose already? 6 months? More? 

10 weeks :lol: She’s a big girl. Lil O was teeny tiny  at 10 weeks. She’s starting to smile a lot and tries to babble. Poor lil O had the flu all week, now I’m just hoping she doesn’t get it! 

6 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

10 weeks :lol: She’s a big girl. Lil O was teeny tiny  at 10 weeks. She’s starting to smile a lot and tries to babble. Poor lil O had the flu all week, now I’m just hoping she doesn’t get it! 

Ten weeks? Omg. Why did I think she was closer to age in Sidious’s baby sith? Aww that’s sweet. And hope little O is well now, poor thing. Stupid flu season is coming here too. 

I had a glorious night of 3 hours of sleep thanks to the college student noise and all the heartburn wine gives me. The most annoying thing about drinking is when you aren’t feeling shitty because you’re drunk or hungover, but because it gives you heartburn. God, I hate going out. 

9 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

That is dangerous. Credit card bills are dark and full of terror. 

Heres a little something to make you smile. Hopefully. The newest little rose is getting big! 

That is an absolutely adorable baby! :wub:

I am proud to say I was out having a fun time yesterday too. And I apparently had more fun than Rhae did. We played taboo and mafia. No problems with the consequences of alcohol ingesting.

Yay for you! That Sounds fun. We did play some game or the other before we got peer pressured into going for one drink. That’s how it always starts, doesn’t it? Luckily we started early so even after way more than one drink, it was only 10pm by the time I got home so I had plenty of time to clear my head and drink water and plenty of time to watch Netflix before the college party noise was over and I could get a precious 3-4 hours of sleep before construction works started in the morning. What a ridiculous night. Oh and I took some tablets for heartburn in the morning so that’s okay too. The sad thing is that even though I’m not hungover, my Saturday is still going down the toilet because I can’t function with the 3-4 hours of sleep this goddamn street lets me have.... very very very annoying. 

11 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Heres a little something to make you smile. Hopefully. The newest little rose is getting big! 

Awwwwwwwww :wub: she’s adorable, I should put some up of mini Sith too.

I had a somewhat frustrating evening yesterday, I’ve started to feel much more like wanting some :leer: time again after mini Siths arrival much to my fiancé’s relief, and all that happened was the baby monitor went, that was ok, she settled quickly, THEN like 5 minutes later my fiancées sister came back earlier than expected after a couple of drinks and wanted to  have a chat, grrrrr leave us alone.

I'm posting for the first time from my own place :D It's small and still pretty empty but I'm liking it so far. The first Philosophy courses have been promising as well.

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, honeyed chicken said:

Can't argue - good way to put it, in fact.

I describe D&D's GOT as being an anagram of ASOIAF - they take the characters (some of them) and plot lines (some) and mix them around to suit their tastes and needs.

Still there is the casting, which is good to great, and there are nuggets every now and then that keep me watching. I do wish the dragons were better. They look like crap, imo.

I agree with the first part, but I adore the look of the dragons once they're grown up. The CGI department fools me every time they're on-screen in season 6 or 7.

ETA: Lady O, gorgeous baby!

11 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I'm posting for the first time from my own place :D It's small and still pretty empty but I'm liking it so far. The first Philosophy courses have been promising as well.

I agree with the first part, but I adore the look of the dragons once they're grown up. The CGI department fools me every time they're on-screen in season 6 or 7.

Yaaaaaay!!!!! :commie: Tell us more about the place! Are you renting with friends, do you own the flat? I hope you’re the kinda college student who’s considerate of his neighbor’s :lol: Glad to hear philosophy is your cup of tea! 

59 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Congrats on the place - that's awesome.

I guess I'm out voted on the dragons, but I'm still not thrilled with them.

15 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

GOrgeous

13 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

One might say she is growing strong

Archived