King Aurane Waters is the only fit consort for Daenerys Targaryen

Frey Kings

2 hours ago, Widow's Watch said:

Will Dany want anything to do with the man who might destroy Oldtown? Euron isn't a bad boy. Euron is a straight up psycho. He is a child molester and the shit he has done in the Damphair sample chapter is absolutely fucked up. 

She may not know who he is, but Barristan and Jorah and Tyrion would know the man at least by reputation. And so would his brother who now wants her for himself.

ETA - I just remembered that Aurane was at King's Landing when the Red Wedding happened. Salla is the one who brought that news to Davos and Stannis. So there's a chance he could have passed that information on to one of his trading ships that had stopped at King's Landing. 

Child molester? Or child rapist? Because Aeron's chapter seems to heavily imply that Euron did more than touch Aeron inappropriately.

I agree: Daenerys will absolutely have nothing to do with Euron. Not only is he a megalomaniac, he's also a sorcerer (Dany distrusts sorcerers for good reason; much less sorcerers who wield sorcery for sh!ts and giggles) and a big, big slaver (a natural enemy of Dany in the best of time). He's also demonstrably and consistently abusive to his own children(!!!) which Daenerys will obviously see as a red flag.

Not to mention, whatever Euron will end up doing to Oldtown, the Hightower family, the Citadel and the Redwyne fleet will likely happen before Daenerys returns from the Dothraki Sea and meets Victarion. So news of what happens there will inform her decision.

Dany is smarter than what most people - both in-universe and in RL - are willing to give her credit for.

As a matter of fact, she won't want to have anything to do with Victarion either but she'll need him. And he'll be easy to control.

I'm not exactly sure what a baseborn Velaryon pirate and a proven backstabber/political opportunist can give her that a trueborn Greyjoy pirate who is both more simple-minded and more straightforward can't give her.

Oh and Dany is not marrying Stannis. That will never E-V-E-R happen for so many different reasons.

34 minutes ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

Child molester? Or child rapist? Because Aeron's chapter seems to heavily imply that Euron did more than touch Aeron inappropriately.

Molester of rapist. A monster is a monster.

The rest of your post, I agree with. Why would Dany ever get in bed with someone who has destroyed a town of the country she means to rule? People would turn on her for that alone. 

And she won't marry Stannis. Stannis has no allies to speak of. The northmen are helping him because they want to get rid of Roose Bolton and secure Winterfell. Never mind the foul history between House Targaryen and Baratheon, and that he was the one who was sent to capture her and her brother when they were still on Dragonstone. 

Stannis. Though not as big as Dany's he also has an army of people devoted to him. 

Also with some similarities to dune, I wonder if Stannis/Dany will be Muad'dib and Irulan. If so, Stannis with his devoted fanatics (sardaukars?) is Irulan and Mhysa with her fre(ed)men of the deserts is muad'dib. Daario could be Shani.

11 hours ago, Widowmaker 811 said:

Aurane doesn't have marriage on his mind.  His life, his love, and his lady is the sea.  Let's play guess that tune.

Dany, you're a fine girl

What a good wife you would be

But my life, my love and my lady is the sea

OOOH I KNOW THIS ONE. Literally an all time favorite

It's Yellow Submarine by the Beach Boys

17 hours ago, Ylath's Snout said:

If she was that crazy the name of a boat is something she'd burn it and it's whole crew for the name itself is the least of her or anyone else's problems.

I suppose. We do have hints she's about to go a bit crazy, but we won't go far she goes over the edge until TWoW comes out.

On 6/25/2018 at 2:05 PM, Widowmaker 811 said:

Aurane doesn't have marriage on his mind.  His life, his love, and his lady is the sea.  Let's play guess that tune.

Dany, you're a fine girl

What a good wife you would be

But my life, my love and my lady is the sea

Brandy

• 4 weeks later...

Archived