Westeros Warpups Fantasy Football

Jace, Extat

After the goddamn disaster that was last years' attempt I did not intend to try Again, but it seems someone has been left in the cold without a league. 

If we can get 8 more people interested we will do a draft. And we WILL do it right. 

1 hour ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

I can probably sign up if you need the bodies. Any particular theme for the league?

Mad Max meets Westeros

1 hour ago, mcbigski said:

Depends on when the draft is.

Gimmie date times that could work. I'm just trying to help Analu get a league to play in.

4 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Mad Max meets Westeros

Gimmie date times that could work. I'm just trying to help Analu get a league to play in.

He's been offered a spot in Dynasty. Scuba Steve needs to be replaced. 

1 minute ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

He's been offered a spot in Dynasty. Scuba Steve needs to be replaced. 

Oh, well then the pressure is off.

If peeps want to do an extra league I can still do it, but not sure if the demand is there.

2 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Oh, well then the pressure is off.

If peeps want to do an extra league I can still do it, but not sure if the demand is there.

I'm not sure either, though I wanted to give you another shot. It looks like we might have problems with Thunderdome and Survivor given that people aren't responding to multiple posts I've made about people returning and setting up a draft date. 

1 hour ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Mad Max meets Westeros

in addition to westeros c im also not around the 27th, the 30th, the 4th and the 5th, with one other league tbd.

Archived