Sign in to follow this  
aceluby

US Politics: Dead Pimps Need Not Apply

10 minutes ago, lokisnow said:

Multiple choice, the power move by Melania means:

A) definitely a sex scandal

B ) Melania thinks there’s a sex scandal

C ) Melania perceives a potential rival and is paranoid preemptively clearing her away

D ) purely an assertion of status and power and dominance

(if this were Obama Fox would have already declared it was absolutely a sex scandal and every other network would be racing to agree and cover it 24/7 with no evidence whatsoever)

C and D please

13 hours ago, Ormond said:

Correction: Colorado just elected the first openly gay male GOVERNOR.

Yeah--that's what I meant. I got it crossed while I was typing. I remember voting for Polis when he lost to Gardner in the Senate race. I was happy to see him on the ballot again for governor. 

Actually, I got that mixed up. Gardner beat Besty Markley (or something like that) and Mark Udall. I don't remember who was who. Polis was elected to state senate that year, if I remember right.

Edited by Simon Steele

9 hours ago, SkynJay said:

I got some GOP PAC ads online the last few days of the election cycle that tried to hit Polis on his sexuality.  They said (paraphrasing here) 'I am all for LGBT rights but Polis pushing it on children is over the line.'

I guess the fact that Stapleton never stooped to that level says something, buy it is a low bar.

That's awful. I'm glad I didn't get those, but this sounds realistic. Pollyana over here, I guess.