US Politics: Culture Club

Kalbear

I'm done with Harris. She hasnt once been sincere during the whole of her campaign as far as I can tell. Biden = Harris > Williamson, but she's dropped as far in my estimation as possible. She doesn't have a straight answer for anything.

3 minutes ago, Raja said:

Yang is fine, just don't think he's distinguished himself at all.

Yang is terrible regardless of his debate bs. He’s s class reductionist and way too many bigoted individuals that borders on far right white supremacist like him.

It’s amazing how little people here actually now about him.

when he’s hanging around shitbags like a Dave Rubin there is an issue.

hes a tech bro libertarian. 

Just now, Bonnot OG said:

Yang is terrible regardless of his debate bs.

Yeah - I mean, I haven't really looked him up at all re: policy so you could totally be right. I generally haven't will all the 1 percent candidates.

Just now, Raja said:

Yeah - I mean, I haven't really looked him up at all re: policy so you could totally be right. I generally haven't will all the 1 percent candidates.

Alt right wingers / white supremacists / nazis like Richard Spencer & Baked Alaska love him.

trust me, he’s terrible if they like him. This is why going by these outdated debates hosted by dipshit media members is a bad way to get a read on these people. They could say all the right things in public, but away from the mainstream cameras they are terrible.

Yangs idea of a Universal Basic Income is  pure bullshit. So you get 1k a month, and then  social safety nets are slashed, & healthcare is not guaranteed. Basically you’re still fucked.

Regarding Gabbard, she’s a fascist apologist and while her attacks on Harris are factually sound but ring hollow coming from someone who loves dictatorships.

4 minutes ago, Bonnot OG said:

Yangs idea of a Universal Basic Income is  pure bullshit. So you get 1k a month, and then  social safety nets are slashed, & healthcare is not guaranteed. Basically you’re still fucked.

Yang has not called for social safety nets to be slashed. I haven't yet heard his healthcare opinions and would be interested to hear if he is against healthcare expansion. You are confusing libertarian UBI supporters with Yang.

Not that this matters. He is not going to win, even with the support of the Yang Gang.

Archived