Joe Abercrombie: The Collected Works 3 (Includes A Little Hatred Spoiler discussion)

Rhom

On 9/14/2020 at 2:33 PM, Rhom said:

Got the confirmation that my signed edition has shipped as well.

On 9/16/2020 at 3:40 AM, Veltigar said:

I got confirmation that Waterstones send my orde! Let's see how long it takes to reach me.

Any luck for you guys?

Mine shipped from New Jersey on Monday and is now somewhere in TX according to the tracker. Maybe tomorrow. 

Just now, A True Kaniggit said:

Any luck for you guys?

Mine shipped from New Jersey a couple days ago and is now somewhere in TX according to the tracker. Maybe tomorrow. 

I just checked.  Also came from New Jersey and is sitting in Tennessee.  I wonder if I could just run down there and get it from them. :lol: 

9 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Any luck for you guys?

Mine shipped from New Jersey on Monday and is now somewhere in TX according to the tracker. Maybe tomorrow. 

Mine just left the UK. Their shipping is really shit. Like the Royal Mail received it on Wednesday but they only shipped  it out of the UK this night :crying:

4 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

And now we see the real consequences of Brexit.

By Jove, we'll take that little shithole island back again. We did it before and we shall do it again when the natives see sense. 

13 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Any luck for you guys?

Currently saying it was accepted by my local post office at 5:42 yesterday... maybe it will be here with the mail this afternoon.  :dunno: 

On 9/18/2020 at 10:31 AM, Rhom said:

Currently saying it was accepted by my local post office at 5:42 yesterday... maybe it will be here with the mail this afternoon.  :dunno: 

Ahhhh!

Apparently it arrived in my city 24 hours ago. Still not at my house yet.

Did you order yours through Barnes and Nobles? That's what I did. Trying to make the membership payment worth it. Obviously mistakes were made.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow for sure.

43 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Ahhhh!

Apparently it arrived in my city 24 hours ago. Still not at my house yet.

Did you order yours through Barnes and Nobles? That's what I did. Trying to make the membership payment worth it. Obviously mistakes were made.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow for sure.

Sunday? 

Yes.  I got it through B&N.  It was shipped via UPS, but was finally delivered to my door by USPS.  Odd.

FWIW, the mail has been making deliveries in my area on Sundays.  Good luck!

On 9/20/2020 at 12:21 AM, Rhom said:

Yes.  I got it through B&N.  It was shipped via UPS, but was finally delivered to my door by USPS.  Odd.

FWIW, the mail has been making deliveries in my area on Sundays.  Good luck!

14 hours ago, Veltigar said:

Finally had my copy delivered at home. Unfortunately I have almost no time to read it this week :crying:

(Green with envy emoji)

Mine arrived in the city on the 18th at 1:37 pm. Still not delivered yet.

:bang:

Obviously one of my old enemies has gotten a job at the post office. 

Archived