Pictionary 77 - Meanwhile in Westeros...

Yet another Arya !

9 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

*probes Jez*  hey you were warned.

hmmm bb likes being probed.   *throws bucket of diarrhea at BB*

paint is what I normally use for pictionary.  I do hope you are not suggesting my pictures are primative......

*glares threateningly with probe

I should clarify. When *I* use it, it's primitive! So you drew my avatar in Paint?

Bear chap is AWOL, is he?

@rocksniffer if I have nothing from BB at 2100 GMT (so within less than 13 hours) you will be promoted to the rank of "savior-of-the-game" (it sounds very sovietic I know) and I will give you this evening his two sentences (the main chain and the bonus) to draw. Thus the game will resume on Wednesday.

@Count Balerion yes he told me a few days ago that he had a lot of work so I guess that he is doing essential work to provide us with care, food and toilet paper and to keep afloat the economy. Unless he decided to take a sabbatical leave into the wild with his fellow black bears, away from our decadent civilization (and paper toilet).

7 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

I should clarify. When *I* use it, it's primitive! So you drew my avatar in Paint?

Bear chap is AWOL, is he?

Absufuckluinglutly.

36 minutes ago, Yet another Arya ! said:

@rocksniffer if I have nothing from BB at 2100 GMT (so within less than 13 hours) you will be promoted to the rank of "savior-of-the-game" (it sounds very sovietic I know) and I will give you this evening his two sentences (the main chain and the bonus) to draw. Thus the game will resume on Wednesday.

@Count Balerion yes he told me a few days ago that he had a lot of work so I guess that he is doing essential work to provide us with care, food and toilet paper and to keep afloat the economy. Unless he decided to take a sabbatical leave into the wild with his fellow black bears, away from our decadent civilization (and paper toilet).

All hail RockSniffer Saviour of the game! Receiver of many probes!

I have it on good authority that bears do in fact use high quality tipple ply quilted toilet paper, that’s extra soft strong and absorbent.    In fact they are rather obsessive about Charmin.

9 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

Absufuckluinglutly.

All hail RockSniffer Saviour of the game! Receiver of many probes!

I have it on good authority that bears do in fact use high quality tipple ply quilted toilet paper, that’s extra soft strong and absorbent.    In fact they are rather obsessive about Charmin.

...i reckoned y'all missed me peeing in your pool...

so here i am

:smoking:

Thanks @RhaenysBee but this is a main chain and you're next on the line: you will have to describe the missing drawing so... (nice avatar by the way!)

Thanks @Buckwheat (and nice avatar, too!) for tagging volunteers. I fear that @rocksniffer disappeared in the same black hole as @The BlackBear...

@Lany Freelove Cassandra or @First of My Name if you are sure that you can do it within 12 hours please send me a PM as soon as possible.

I have to do my groceries, if I have no message when I come back I will draw it as quickly as I can this evening and we will resume the game, now interrupted since Monday.

5 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh okay. And thanks, I’m trying to channel my quarantine stress eater self. :leaving:

Heeeeey no worries, eat all you can, draw for yourself, look at pictures of green landscapes, re-read ASOIAF with a lot of cups of herbal tea... :read::thumbsup:

I'm drawing right now the missing illustration, within a few minutes I will send the new assignments.

10 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

..so the great drawing i just did wasn't needed...are you kidding me....

:bs:

Yes it was, but we could not afford to wait so long! I thought it would be done straight on Wednesday. When escaping your black hole, you could have help BB to escape as well, BTW. And @Pebble thats Stubby and me want to know if there were toilet paper where you went.

Eventually I took your drawing in account, Rhaenys already described my picture but I hope she will accept to describe yours, which is definitly more interesting!

All done.
What a colorful round for me! Kinda glad I got to see not one but two spectacular pictures, though they yielded quite different descriptions. 
I loved YaA’s beautiful lines and adored sniffer’s creativity and humor. 

Archived