Football: Glories of future past in the Age of Apocalypse.

So yeah, we're the same toothless numpties going forward, but now with Skrtel-era defending too.

All of the midfield has been poor - Ox has dithered in possession, Wijnaldum shows for the ball but then doesn't really want it when it gets to him, and Fabinho has mostly been staggering around near our centrebacks.

Salah's having a shocker too, and Mane has been far too casual.

Alisson will get the blame for the second goal but that's all on Robertson.

4 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

Keita is injured half of the time, and is only good in half of the games he plays. Stop pretending that he's the solution to anything.

Paid all that money for Keita so Ox, who's past his best, can start|? Keita has played well after the restart.We've won the league, so give him more minutes.

Just now, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Paid all that money for Keita so Ox, who's past his best, can start|? Keita has played well after the restart.We've won the league, so give him more minutes.

Ox is 26, what are you talking about? I'm sure Keita will get more playing time before the season is over.

Just now, polishgenius said:

We are the champions my friend
and we will keep moaning, till the end

It's kind of a shit way of winning the league though - play great for 6 months, have a 3 month break and then stagger over the line like drunk toddlers.

Hopefully we shake this off by the time the new season starts.

2 minutes ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

And what new talent or heights are u expecting him to reach? he was a bit player at Arsenal and he will be the same here.

Did I say he was going to reach new heights? No, I said he wasn't past his best.

But anyway, Keita's done nothing to clearly deserve a spot ahead of him. Suggesting that players should be given more game-time because they were expensive is imbecilic.

Not a great challenge, but they don't get given that often, let's face it. It was more of a glancing blow than the one that got Nketiah sent off.

Still very little from Liverpool. Minamino looks lively but mostly we're just passing it about with no one willing to take a risk, then sending it back for someone to hoof over a low-odds ball.

I've lost count of the number of times Wijnaldum has turned around and passed back to Gomez.

Archived