U.S. Politics: End Testing, Make Schools Safe Again!

Jace, Extat

12 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

"Is it fair for a 67 year old man to go to jail for 7 to 9 years?"

-The AG of our banana republic.

Good to know that if I launch a crime spree in my 60’s it’ll be deemed unfair to punish me too much. 

"How Local Covid Deaths Are Affecting Vote Choice
A rise in coronavirus-related deaths in a given community tends to reduce support for Republicans
."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/upshot/polling-trump-virus-election.html?

Though the article doesn't talk about it, because testing, tracking and tracing are not the subject, local political perspective is, it is tragic that market research can do this, but on local, state and national level, we cannot / are not / won't test, track and trace with this same determination to get the numbers.

The Democracy Fund + U.C.L.A. Nationscape Project has been interviewing 6,250 people a week since July 2019. To date, there are more than 300,000 completed interviews spanning every state in the country and most counties. The survey is conducted online and is fielded by the market research firm Lucid.

6 minutes ago, S John said:

Good to know that if I launch a crime spree in my 60’s it’ll be deemed unfair to punish me too much. 

It's funny that the Republican Congresswoman from Alabama is worried about predators targeting minors.

You cannot make this shit up.

Texas already failed at being a separate nation, and begged to be admitted to the US.   Like the CSA, which it was a part of, it had huge debts it could not pay, could not get loans from Europe so had to join the USA in order to get bailed out -- and have it fight its wars of choice, of course.

~~~~

Been wondering is that proposed new FBI headquarters gonna be yet another of those pandemic death trap high rise  skyscrapers that people are now abandoning having learned they are pandemic death traps?

9 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Goddamn I hate those chucklefucks. 

Oh, haha, it's so funny that we're not wearing masks.

"Bless your heart, thank you"

That's Southern for "Eat shit and die, asshole," right?

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

"Bless your heart, thank you"

That's Southern for "Eat shit and die, asshole," right?

In that case, yes.

Oh my fucking God, did he just say that there are "fake crimes" and "real crimes"?

Fuck you, you piece of shit! Painting all protests as violent just because there may be some violence. Fucking fascist pig-fucker!

11 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

If Dems were to get that filibuster proof majority I say they should sell Texas back to Mexico. $5.95 and a pack of menthols is my opening demand, but I can go as low as one cigarette. Fine, they can have it for free.

I'm afraid we will have to pay the Mexicans much more than this to take Texas off our back.

4 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Jayapal just filleted Barr.

Be afraid of this liberal social justice movement.

-Those who claim to be die hard supporters of Jesus, the ultimate liberal social justice warrior. 

Archived