Football: Still in December

Corvinus85

Werner on a streak of 3-4 games with absolute embarrassing misses. Even with the misses, still manages to affect the game. I'm not worried. Funny that we bring him in to play striker and he probably has the least amount of minutes playing that position when you compare with Abraham and Giroud. It's working, so I won't complain. Would imagine he'll be slotted back into that role when Pulisic is fully fit to start. 

Spurs reminds me of Mourinho's title winning Chelsea side of 2014/2015. Not pretty to watch but solid defensively with two or three players regularly producing individual moments of brilliance to conjure up goals. It was Hazard, Costa and Fabregas in 2014/2015 and Kane and Son now.

1 minute ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

oh come on, we've been good overall.Bobby seems like his old self again.

We created very little, and while Firmino has been acing his nutmegs, he's underhit a few important passes.

Not to have a go at him though, he's been fine, but we haven't been good. Meaningless possession and little in the way of chances, like most weeks. We could really do with another goal or two.

16 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

We created very little, and while Firmino has been acing his nutmegs, he's underhit a few important passes.

Not to have a go at him though, he's been fine, but we haven't been good. Meaningless possession and little in the way of chances, like most weeks. We could really do with another goal or two.

you were saying? haha

Archived