Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
A Horse Named Stranger

US Politics: Ted Cruz - A Tale of two Snowflakes

Recommended Posts

Well, he wants to do  full investigation of the Jan 6th events... I was wondering how that went over with the R senators.

Of couse, the cynic in me says he's jewish, so...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Back in the spring I joined a Dr. Fauci fan group on Facebook, I don’t know why, maybe because I thought all the latest about Covid would come up.

After a while it really got taken over by Trump haters and attacks on Trump were regular fodder. Those people seem to have drifted away and the group has been taken over by ReTrumplicans. Attacks on Biden, Fauci, the CDC and anyone not a Trump supporter just roll on and on and on. Biden is being manipulated by Satanic forces, he has dementia, he can’t answer a simple question from reporters. Fauci and the CDC have had patents on the coronavirus since 2002 and they are the ones who spread it.

Americans are just fascinating. So many live under rocks. It’s like watching news from that crazy man up the street who sits on his porch all summer screaming at passers-by whenever he’s out.

I feel like this whole thing could be put to rest if Dr. Jill Biden and Dr. Deborah Birx just kissed already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Trump and Melania got their vaccines in January. If you recall, Pence was willing to be televised getting it, but not Trump. At CPAC he did ask everyone to get their shot, but a photo op in January might have gone quite a way in convincing his supporters (who appear to be the most recalcitrant)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

Apparently Trump and Melania got their vaccines in January. If you recall, Pence was willing to be televised getting it, but not Trump. At CPAC he did ask everyone to get their shot, but a photo op in January might have gone quite a way in convincing his supporters (who appear to be the most recalcitrant)

I get that the former guy is in that age group, but why did Melania get it? Essential worker?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mindwalker said:

I get that the former guy is in that age group, but why did Melania get it? Essential worker?!

Can't be. Too well paid for an essential worker. Unless she gets stiffed by her husband, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mindwalker said:

Well, he wants to do  full investigation of the Jan 6th events... I was wondering how that went over with the R senators.

Of couse, the cynic in me says he's jewish, so...

 

Your first point is unlikely to be the reason Sasse and Kennedy voted against him.

Could very well be the main reason for Hawley, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

Apparently Trump and Melania got their vaccines in January. If you recall, Pence was willing to be televised getting it, but not Trump. At CPAC he did ask everyone to get their shot, but a photo op in January might have gone quite a way in convincing his supporters (who appear to be the most recalcitrant)

For more than a week now I've been meaning to ask if anyone had heard whether or not Trump got vaccinated. What a scumbag, gets the vaccine and doesn't use his power as president to encourage others. Or former president, if he got it at the end of the month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Can't be. Too well paid for an essential worker. Unless she gets stiffed by her husband, too.

I see what you did there... ;)

You know she's not getting, "stiffed" by the former guy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mindwalker said:

Oh sweet summer child!

 

PS:

@Rippounet hasn't been around for quite some time now, I hope he's ok...

I've been asking and wondering for weeks and weeks about Rippounet.  Miss him? because on the internet who knows? a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Can't be. Too well paid for an essential worker. Unless she gets stiffed by her husband, too.

Very problematic language. Please revisit your insinuation that a woman is not essential unless she is having sexual relations with her husband. 

I am offended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

France is sending its former President to Prison!

This gives me great hope that we can accomplish this here with our criminal former President.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_603ce721c5b6ff75ac3e06fc

It’s actually going to be just house arrest with an ankle tag, he’s not going to a real prison 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Very problematic language. Please revisit your insinuation that a woman is not essential unless she is having sexual relations with her husband. 

I am offended.

Actually, that was not the intended point of the post.

Point was more about essential workers not getting paid essential wages.

But I can see how the other reading came to be. However, Melania is under no circumstances whatsoever to be considered an essential worker. I can't see her changing her hubbies diapers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Actually, that was not the intended point of the post.

Point was more about essential workers not getting paid essential wages.

But I can see how the other reading came to be. However, Melania is under no circumstances whatsoever to be considered an essential worker. I can't see her changing her hubbies diapers.

Please stop attacking me and moderate your language better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Please stop attacking me and moderate your language better.

Ah, well, guess I might as well run with it now.

But fine, I will stop mocking Melania. But I must say, this reveal was better than anything from the Masked Singer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's not a very feminist perspective. She has chosen this life on her own free will. You don'T get claim victimhood here. Reclaim your agency here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

That's not a very feminist perspective. She has chosen this life on her own free will. You don'T get claim victimhood here. Reclaim your agency here.

I think feminism means whatever I want it to mean to me. My lived-in experience is that going to a spa can be very stressful, with all those strangers and you're supposed to be in a state of undress while they're like touching you and stuff. Doing that every day must have been incredibly hard for Former First Lady Melania, and I think she is a victim. If you disagree with that then I feel attacked. Please don't attack me. I'm not attacking you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...