Goodkind XIV

Werthead

Yes, of course it's a parody. :P

I'm glad you liked it.

Terry Goodkind does no lower himself to use the internet. And surely he does not know who Gabe Chouinard is (but I suspect that he has heard about Pat or Dylanfanatic).

I'm reminded of the time the great Tairy said something like "I don't read other fantasy novels, I always want to fix them".

He is so smart, and not arrogant at all!

Yeah he said that blarg of crap even when he was calm and collected. lol. Er I mean you are right Myshkin! He is so modest and such. (Looks around paranoid expecting the elite flying goats to descend upon him at any moment for his blasphemy.)

I wish he'd visit here. Y'know actually when he was really mad. But I picture GoodKind as such a recluse I doubt he'd "lower himself" by bludgeoning low lifes like us with his thing of truth. Frankly I cannot believe he is married. She must be with him for the money.

You're forgetting about his rising thing! When he stands erect and masterful women everywhere fall to their knees before it, so they can taste of his moral clarity.

You're forgetting about his rising thing! When he stands erect and masterful women everywhere fall to their knees before it, so they can taste of his moral clarity.
Moral celery. Get it right! And women don't fall to their knees, they are driven to the ground by the weight of yeardi truth.

Actually the fact that chickens are eaten here proves their villainy after all would Col. Sanders fry a nobble creature? Now goats on the other hand are eaten in middle east, where they hate moral celery and american way :P So it could be said that goats are keeping the hordes of discord somewhat apeased while sacrificing themselves so said hordes don't come for our testicles.

Very good point, Ecchi-Oni.

Great parody, Agulla. For a while there I really thought it WAS TG writing the damn thing.

That was an awesome parody! It got a bit heavy handed near the middle, but it had me going early on. I almost wonder what Tairy would say if he actually weighed in on the topic. (Just like I'd love to hear what so many others would say.)

That was an awesome parody! It got a bit heavy handed near the middle, but it had me going early on. I almost wonder what Tairy would say if he actually weighed in on the topic. (Just like I'd love to hear what so many others would say.)

I think he'll pretty much say the same things Agulla wrote, just without the weirdo stuff.

Hmmmmm...I thought he might up the weirdo quotient though. But though he does not write fantasy, does he write comedy? :P

But he doesn't write weirdo cultural diversity stuff.

Depends. Would someone be considered a comedy writer if he didn't know he was writing comedy?

...Maybe. Or maybe we just lack the moral celery to understand his works.

TG claims he doesn't write fantasy, and yet, many of us, including his publishers, classify his works as fantasy.

So, the question should be, what should have the greater weight? Authorial interpretation or the readers?

I think a writer is allowed to express their ideals in their work. But when they have dragons,wizards, doomsday magic artifacts, and sword swinging heroes in their stories I can't comprehhend why they'd argue their series is NOT fantasy. I wonder if Tairy will ever go through a summer of love phase, mellow out,and then years later say someting along the lines of "Man I sure was a bloated self important shit cock! I musta been on crank when I said those things!!"

Then what would be the fun of picking on him though? He makes such a great villian against the fantasy label. lol.

Either you guys are too stupid to understand his books or too young to read them! Tairy's books in no way resemble fantasy. If I had to compare Tairy to other authors I would say he's a mix between Shakespeare and Goethe, but better than both.

Either you guys are too stupid to understand his books or too young to read them! Tairy's books in no way resemble fantasy. If I had to compare Tairy to other authors I would say he's a mix between Shakespeare and Goethe, but better than both.

Myshkin you know I love Tairy. You see by writing derogatory things about sot it will "lure" Tairy detractors into a false sense of security and then when they start responding we can lash their private parts with agiel laced whips and have our goats "do things" to them! You gotta play this battle smart my friend!

Myshkin you know I love Tairy. You see by writing derogatory things about sot it will "lure" Tairy detractors into a false sense of security and then when they start responding we can lash their private parts with agiel laced whips and have our goats "do things" to them! You gotta play this battle smart my friend!

OldBen, your moral celery just astound me. :P

Ben, I am humbled. You are the craftiest of all Goodkindians. By way of apology I offer you 1 free Yearded Goany ride. I know it is a grand gesture, but you deserve it.

Ben, I am humbled. You are the craftiest of all Goodkindians. By way of apology I offer you 1 free Yearded Goany ride. I know it is a grand gesture, but you deserve it.

(Beems with self important pride) Yes I know Myshkin and Wolf Maiden! Years of dealing with these primative "Marts" in the high lands has taught me to be a good general for Uncle Tairy. One day king George will fall and there will be free Goany rides not just for me but for all the children! Er, well accept for bad children. They will have their jaws kicked or be thrown into pits of child-eating gars!!

(Beems with self important pride) Yes I know Myshkin and Wolf Maiden! Years of dealing with these primative "Marts" in the high lands has taught me to be a good general for Uncle Tairy. One day king George will fall and there will be free Goany rides not just for me but for all the children! Er, well accept for bad children. They will have their jaws kicked or be thrown into pits of child-eating gars!!

That evil king George with his moral ambiguity!! Why do all his character have to act like regular human beings? Why can't they all be two-dimensional cookie cutter archtypes? I hate it when an author makes me think for myself. I want every point to be painstakingly pounded into my forehead so as it leaves no doubt as to what I am supposed to think!!!

The thing you must remember my brethern is humans are stupid. Thus if you present things to them in ambigousness they will not grasp the beauty of the noble spirit that is life. Thus we must have card board cut out characters and 100% badness or goodness to drive the point home like a searing branding iron through the eye!

Archived