Goodkind XIV

Werthead

Yes! Another recruit! Go on now, and immerse yourself in Tairy's wisdom! If you want links to the other threads, there's a sticky from Werthead on the top of the Literature forums on Author discussions that will link you to Tairy love.

I am one of those that believe he might have actually created a decent series if he'd switched out gratuitous violence and sexual fantasy to make room for character growth and Richard having his vocal chords removed. Will I have my head split open with the red spatter of bits of brain and bone landing on the other side of the continent for such weakness in my Tairy love?

I am one of those that believe he might have actually created a decent series if he'd switched out gratuitous violence and sexual fantasy to make room for character growth and Richard having his vocal chords removed. Will I have my head split open with the red spatter of bits of brain and bone landing on the other side of the continent for such weakness in my Tairy love?

Welcome brother. If you're feeling unsure of your moral celery I have a beautiful little goat farm you could visit. A month on the farm and you'll be fit to serve on the O'ist Slauther Ball with the rest of our elite Yeard Troopers. If you're lucky you might even get to ride the goany.

Welcome brother. If you're feeling unsure of your moral celery I have a beautiful little goat farm you could visit. A month on the farm and you'll be fit to serve on the O'ist Slauther Ball with the rest of our elite Yeard Troopers. If you're lucky you might even get to ride the goany.

Well . . . are these goats regularly inspected for possible possession by soul-stealing freaks that look like Crispin Glover? I wouldn't want the commies to know where I am. My moral celery has not yet reached the point where I could take on their impossibly numerous legion.

BTW -- That's "welcome SISTER" to you. ;)

Well . . . are these goats regularly inspected for possible possession by soul-stealing freaks that look like Crispin Glover? I wouldn't want the commies to know where I am. My moral celery has not yet reached the point where I could take on their impossibly numerous legion.

BTW -- That's "welcome SISTER" to you. ;)

Welcome Comrade. Pinko commies can only possess chikens-that-are-not-chickens, and my noble goats eat all chickens they see, so you don't have to worry about your soul being stolen on my farm. As for taking on large numbers of enemies all you really have to do is pretend to stretch and steal a weapon. At that point you simply slaughter them as if they were a centipede.

1.Goanies: Cross breed of goats and ponies. A creature of highest moral celery genetically engineered by Darth Myshkin! The winged Pegasus Goanies are for teh eleet!

2.O'ist Slaughter Ball: Our orbital battle station. It was mistaken as a drawn boobie and a Death Star when our greatest minds drew it up. It is neither of those things but it can blow your planet up! Some people lovingly refer to it as FaceKicker 1!

Welcome sister! All you need to defeat large groups of pinko commies is to bare your boobs and rip the still beating heart of the commie commander from his chest with your bare hands. That's the way to do it if your moral celery is strong enough. If not you should look at some O'ist made statues.

You should have a Tairy sig. :D

Ok ok! Just for you wolf maiden! Let me dig something up. lol. btw being a general in uncle Tairy's eleet army I think all girls should flash their tits to put pink commies in their place! Nicci and Kahlan are da bestest role modelz evar!

Does anyone already have Kahlan's Great Moment of Chicken Revelation in their sig? If not, I would like to use it. Although it will be hard to give up my current sig. *sigh* All for the greater good of Trooth, Justice, and the Child-Killing Goodkind way!

Does anyone already have Kahlan's Great Moment of Chicken Revelation in their sig? If not, I would like to use it. Although it will be hard to give up my current sig. *sigh* All for the greater good of Trooth, Justice, and the Child-Killing Goodkind way!

Kahlan's father was Kernal sanders. Her fear of da evil chicken is justified! For it wasn't a chicken like Mud people's chickens. This was the uber chicken and evil manifest!!

I would suggest going with the face kicking incident for your sig. Or maybe the "thing rising" quote. There's a lot of untapped genius left for sigs.

I was just over on MinDonner's blog and realized that there has never been a "Richard meets the wizard of Oz" parody. That story has a real fucking straw man! It's tailor made for Big Dick. Somebody should get on this right away.

Mad Moose you have got me thinking and I think I have some ideas for this that will be very amusing. This will be the first parody I have written in a long time and I am looking forward to it now that I know what I want to do with it. However I don't have the time to write it today, hopefully tomorrow though.

So stay tuned to this thread for The Wizard of Objectivism.

"Follow the logic holes! Embrace what objectivism holds!

If people are altruistic and caring they're evil so off with

their ears and toes!"

(Richard in a skirt skipping along while kicking lolipop gnomes in the jaw and shoving their lolipops up miscleaneus bung-holes.)

Well, it's a short quote, but I think I make my point.

Eagerly awaiting The Wizard of Objectivism. "Follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brick -- wait. We don't follow. Following is for mindless commies. The yellow brick road is evil! It is the road that is not a road! Destroy it!"

So stay tuned to this thread for The Wizard of Objectivism.

I can't wait for this. :D

Well, it's a short quote, but I think I make my point.

Eagerly awaiting The Wizard of Objectivism. "Follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brick -- wait. We don't follow. Following is for mindless commies. The yellow brick road is evil! It is the road that is not a road! Destroy it!"

Good work, sister! Now you're slowly but surely on your way to gaining more moral celery.

I want the song "They're coming to take me away!" being redone and used in a musical about Richard Rahl being hauled off to an asylum run by evil morde sith nurses!

"You kicked a child's jaw they're coming to take you away ha ha! They're coming to take you away ha ha!

It is a place where you can be happy and numb!

A place where you can weave baskets and twiddle your thumbs!

You killed peaceful innocents with your rising thing of truth, they're coming to take you away ha ha! They're coming to take you away hoo hoo!

You are going off to the funny farm!

Noone else will ever be harmed!

They're coming to take you away, ha ha!"

I saw this

Remind me, is this Pulp Fiction or ASOIAF? :P

and suddenly inspiration struck. My first SOT parody, bear with me here:

"There's a passage I got memorized. Rand 25:17: 'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the morally ambiguous and the tyranny of collective-living men. Blessed is he who, in the name of moral clarity and selfishness, shepherds himself through the valley of the kindness. For he is truly his own Keeper, and the kicker of the faces of children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to make my brothers care about each other. And you will know I am the Objectivist when I lay my vengeance upon you, whenever I feel like it.'

I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass, spine, heart, lungs, pancreas, small intestines, and, eventually, your life. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you ripped out his internal organs one by one, played his detached spinal cord like a guitar, then killed him. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the collectivist man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. Sword of Truth here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of altruism. Or it could be you're the weak, and I'm the righteous man, and it's the world that's altruistic and selfless. You’ll notice that both of those choices are really the same thing, because there is no ambiguity: I rule, you suck. It’s called moral clarity. Here’s another way to say the same thing: the truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of my own personal whim. See, I'm tryin', Nicci. I'm tryin' real hard to be a Seeker."

I saw this

and suddenly inspiration struck. My first SOT parody, bear with me here:

"There's a passage I got memorized. Rand 25:17: 'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the morally ambiguous and the tyranny of collective-living men. Blessed is he who, in the name of moral clarity and selfishness, shepherds himself through the valley of the kindness. For he is truly his own Keeper, and the kicker of the faces of children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to make my brothers care about each other. And you will know I am the Objectivist when I lay my vengeance upon you, whenever I feel like it.'

I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass, spine, heart, lungs, pancreas, small intestines, and, eventually, your life. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you ripped out his internal organs one by one, played his detached spinal cord like a guitar, then killed him. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the collectivist man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. Sword of Truth here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of altruism. Or it could be you're the weak, and I'm the righteous man, and it's the world that's altruistic and selfless. You’ll notice that both of those choices are really the same thing, because there is no ambiguity: I rule, you suck. It’s called moral clarity. Here’s another way to say the same thing: the truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of my own personal whim. See, I'm tryin', Nicci. I'm tryin' real hard to be a Seeker."

Gods and can you believe people look up to Rand? Am I the only one that thinks she comes off as a cold hearted narcisstic witch?

Gods and can you believe people look up to Rand? Am I the only one that thinks she comes off as a cold hearted narcisstic witch? Oh! sorry! I thought that was a serious passage n Tairy's upcoming book!

Oops. I just got Olaf points for a post error! Olaf is "da evil bro" of Richard right??

Archived