Goodkind XIV

Werthead

Laughter is ze best medicince wolf maiden! But these Teenage mutant ninja chickens are not to cluck at. Only they can save us from the wrathful Goany and its sparking yeard!
You've got it all wrong! The Mighty Yearded Goany will save us from the pinko commies and peaceful protesters. Where's your moral celery?

You've got it all wrong! The Mighty Yearded Goany will save us from the pinko commies and peaceful protesters. Where's your moral celery?

Sorry Myshkin sometimes just sometimes reason returns without my conscent taking away my moral celery! I shall now recant my favorite chant.

"Lord Richard Rahl is reason Lord Richard Rahl is the light!"

Lord Richard Rahl is always right, those little children and

peaceful protesators won't stand up to him in a fight!!"

Does anyone know what's in the "Temple of the winds" and "jagged intriguement" forums over at the TG site? They won't let me in.

It is a shame these wannabee fans discriminate against you Myshkin. You've been nothing but faithful and even genetically engineered a Goany! Why if I was Richard I'd slaughter them all for doubting your moral celery!

We need the giant mean chicken from family guy to lead the ninja chickens. Wait! A brilliant marketing strategy hit me!

"Teenage mutant ninja chickens!"

"Teenage mutant ninja chickens!"

"Heroes of the feathered fowl!"

"Chicken power!!"

And the Ninja Chickens are prone to yell out, "Chickamauga, dude!"

There was a quote the Statue of LIFE about that I can't seem to find--something about it being health to the sick, sight to the blind and life to the dying. Can anyone remember it? Please?

We're not the enemy. We're all friends. Some just don't realize it. Probably was looking for something to complain about us again. I'm sure we'll see the warning sometime in the next 24 hours... :P
I'm sure we will. Mystar is not the type to keep his mouth shut. Ever.

P.S. I love the new sig. :thumbsup:

I'm sure we will. Mystar is not the type to keep his mouth shut. Ever.

P.S. I love the new sig. :thumbsup:

Oh man. I can see it now. Here comes the naked o'ist painted like ghosts at my door demanding I eat my own testicles!

And why?! We've been nothing but the bestest Tairy fans alive! Noone has more moral celery and we even have ninja chicken and Goany mascots! MyStar is just jealous I tell you!

Oh man. I can see it now. Here comes the naked o'ist painted like ghosts at my door demanding I eat my own testicles!

And why?! We've been nothing but the bestest Tairy fans alive! Noone has more moral celery and we even have ninja chicken and Goany mascots! MyStar is just jealous I tell you!

They wanna steal my goat farm, that's why! They can't stand the fact the the Yeard loves me best for my valiant work converting pinkos.

Somehow I believe that Goodkindites will not pay much attention to us. They are above our petty discussing and name calling. If something must be having their attention focused on this must be that thread about M. John Harrison's opinions on world building.

Somehow I believe that Goodkindites will not pay much attention to us. They are above our petty discussing and name calling. If something must be having their attention focused on this must be that thread about M. John Harrison's opinions on world building.

It's true. Most good-kindites are pseudo intellectuals that think long drawn out debates about objectivism and being cheated by "uncle sam" for having to pay taxes makes them godly.

But because of Myshkin's Goany breeding program we're still better Agulla! They'll never match our greatness, never!

In any case, I'll go with the chickens. I like chicken better than goats.
How dare you!!! Chickens are vile, evil creatures who cackle at our moral celery!!! Whenever I see a chicken I pretend to stretch so I can steal a weapon and then slaughter it as if it were a centipede. Stupid chickens.

Archived