Goodkind XIV

Werthead

That evil king George with his moral ambiguity!! Why do all his character have to act like regular human beings? Why can't they all be two-dimensional cookie cutter archtypes? I hate it when an author makes me think for myself. I want every point to be painstakingly pounded into my forehead so as it leaves no doubt as to what I am supposed to think!!!

:rolleyes:

Yep. You guys truly have high moral clarity!

:rolleyes:

Yep. You guys truly have high moral clarity!

I'm so morally correct I poop sweet smelling moral celery! Even my farts speak of philosphy and a higher calling! King George is a charlatan and I will bring down his "Marts" army with my awesome hand sculpted statues and long winded yet tear jerking speeches! If that doesn't work? Well that is what my elite bdsm ninja women and blood thirsty arm breaking quad rapists are for!

If he was a smart man like me he'd realize he has already lost! Did I mention we are building a D'haran Death ball in orbit? I wanted to call it a Death-Star but that damned pinko commie buddhist Lucas already used that name!

Did I mention we are building a D'haran Death ball in orbit? I wanted to call it a Death-Star but that damned pinko commie buddhist Lucas already used that name!

You could always just claim you never saw the movies and anyone who saw a resemblance between your deathstar and Lucas' deathstar was too young to understand the complexities of large orbital weapons systems.

You could always just claim you never saw the movies and anyone who saw a resemblance between your deathstar and Lucas' deathstar was too young to understand the complexities of large orbital weapons systems.

Yes,I'd never lower myself by watching cliche science fiction! But I did here about Lucas and his Death-Star! Sadly if I watched the two trilogies all I'd want to do is fix them. lol. The thing about science fiction and orbital annilation systems though I've never read science fiction is that it is too complex for stupid humans to understand so you have to do away with aliens that symbolize weirdo cultural diversity.

Yes,I'd never lower myself by watching cliche science fiction! But I did here about Lucas and his Death-Star! Sadly if I watched the two trilogies all I'd want to do is fix them. lol. The thing about science fiction and orbital annilation systems though I've never read science fiction is that it is too complex for stupid humans to understand so you have to do away with aliens that symbolize weirdo cultural diversity.

I see your point. Perhaps we could call it the "O'ist Slaughter Ball" or maybe "Facekicker1". Either way I think I deserve the title of Darth Vader (I made that up myself).

Question: does rule one apply to authors who formulate rule one? You know, hypothetically...

Are you saying Tairy is so stupid he'll believe anything just because he wants it to be true?!!! (Bristles with righteous fury!) Darth Myshkin show this fool the power of our fully operational battle station!! (sounds all palpatine like as his eyes crackle with the lightning of da truth!)

Btw I think the O'ist slaughter ball is perfect!! You are brilliant my no. 1!!

Are you saying Tairy is so stupid he'll believe anything just because he wants it to be true?!!! (Bristles with righteous fury!) Darth Myshkin show this fool the power of our fully operational battle station!! (sounds all palpatine like as his eyes crackle with the lightning of da truth!)

The O'ist Slauther Ball isn't quite operational yet, we're still waiting for Yeard Trooper #56 to get back from the store with the windshield wiper fluid. I could try to ride him down with my goany if you want.

Now you've done it!

OldBen's thing is now rising in righteous anger.

The O'ist Slauther Ball isn't quite operational yet, we're still waiting for Yeard Trooper #56 to get back from the store with the windshield wiper fluid. I could try to ride him down with my goany if you want.

Blast it! Zedd hasn't returned with the wiper fluid! Most likely he got arrested for flashing young girls while naked again!

Darth Myshkin to the experimental winged fire breathing Goany!! Time to teach the Marts some moral celery!!

Yes wolf maiden my thing IS rising!! Only heroes of moral celery have such a thing..and only true heroes think with that thing instead of their brains!

Or somehow say you're just ripping off Eragon instead. There's gotta be a Death Star type item in that re-hash, right?

"You can't sue me, Mr. Lucas. I'm ripping off the other guy who ripped you off and you let get away with it! Mwahahahahaha!"

That's RIGHTEOUS moral celery for you. :P

I was just over on MinDonner's blog and realized that there has never been a "Richard meets the wizard of Oz" parody. That story has a real fucking straw man! It's tailor made for Big Dick. Somebody should get on this right away.

Oh. God. I hurt from laughing. This thread has kept me entertained for the past hour, and I'm seriously considering seeking out your previous Tairy-worship threads. I now love you all and consider my heroes. Really. Your influence has been immense. I might have even gotten some moral celery.

I was just over on MinDonner's blog and realized that there has never been a "Richard meets the wizard of Oz" parody. That story has a real fucking straw man! It's tailor made for Big Dick. Somebody should get on this right away.

Maybe MinDonner could do the honors. Or you. :D I can only do Biblical and Eddings. :P

Oh. God. I hurt from laughing. This thread has kept me entertained for the past hour, and I'm seriously considering seeking out your previous Tairy-worship threads. I now love you all and consider my heroes. Really. Your influence has been immense. I might have even gotten some moral celery.

Yes! Another recruit! Go on now, and immerse yourself in Tairy's wisdom! If you want links to the other threads, there's a sticky from Werthead on the top of the Literature forums on Author discussions that will link you to Tairy love.

Archived