Goodkind XIV

Werthead

Out of curiosity, why did we start calling him Tairy instead of Terry? I must have missed that thread. Clearly, I lack moral celery. :dunce:

Tairy is the true and righteous spelling!!! Anybody who spells it different is a pinko commie armed with nothing but their hatred for moral celery!!!! If you persist in spelling his name incorrectly my thing will begin to rise, and I will be forced to slaughter you like I would a centipede!!! :D

Tairy should really have a hard hitting reality talk show like Jerry springer. Imagine the ravinous audience chanting "Tairy!" "Tairy!" "Tairy!" as convicts and other low lifes beat on each other with chairs and the occasional Morde sith walks by flashing the audience with bare boobies! Admit it my brethern you'd watch, oh yes, you'd watch!

There's room for a whole lot of Goodkind-based televisual entertainment.

Contestants could walk blindfold into chambers filled with swaying towers of utterly disordered books and use their gift / thing / innate potency of spirit / peerless clarity of sight/insight to pick out the tome that's right for them.

Agiel-sports - the Olympics of sado-masochism: sensors will detect how much self-inflicted agony you can needlessly tolerate.

Run the Gar-Gauntlet - They don't lurg you ver' much.

A jaw-kicking version of whack-a-mole (heads emerge from the ground at random intervals, and the contestant must - having first gathered their magical focus into a fiery ball of raucous intent - bust their teeth.

Ja-La-Lite: A non-contact handball-style game with an imaginary ball and twenty on field umpires to keep things gentle.

"Tairy!" "Tairy!" "Tairy!"

(Runs around with a yeard and a black trendy war wizard out fit while waving his fist wildly in the air screaming "Woot!" "Woot!" "Woot!" )

(Later dances while mowing the lawn in bdsm attire to the ass n titties song with Morde sith back up girls Dave Chapelle style!)

Maybe we should reconsider this sigging thing; I got the opposite reaction today, in a discussion in General:

BTW, your quotation was hilarious, and I look forward to finding that book :)

Scary to think we might be drawing people towards that which we are really trying to repulse them from? I'm thinking I reply with a link to this thread or the one about sigging TG, thoughts?

Tell them that if their gonna brave it they should check it out from the library, or at most get it second hand. The last thing we want is for them to spend their hard earned pennies on this garbage.

Do any of you guys have a pony?

I just had an idea. Stay with me here. Ok, so a goat, the most noble of all animals, has a beard, right. And a pony obviously has a ponytail, right. So if we brought a pony out to my goat farm and cross breed them, we could possibly create the greatest creature to ever walk the earth: the mighty Yearded Goany!!!! Think of all the truth we could uncover with such a beast! In the name of moral celery it must be done!

Maybe we should reconsider this sigging thing; I got the opposite reaction today, in a discussion in General:

Scary to think we might be drawing people towards that which we are really trying to repulse them from? I'm thinking I reply with a link to this thread or the one about sigging TG, thoughts?

It's nightflyer...let him read the Tairy and maybe it'll send him over to their side to spout some inane theories... :P

Someone with a limited sense of humor complained about something.

Really? *looks up GK13 thread*

Yes Wolf Maiden. Barbed cocks,whips,and jaw breaking are the only ways to teach Moral celery! I'm sorry it has to be that way, really I am but at least it is for truth,justice,freedom, and the Tairy way!

I don't think you're sorry at all. :P Deep down inside, you enjoy it!

Anyone think we should send a message of peace over to the TG forums, saying that we're extending the olive branch, and as a sign of our coversion we're all putting our favorite SoT quotes as sigs?

...suddenly, I was reminded of the Freys. Odd.

I just had an idea. Stay with me here. Ok, so a goat, the most noble of all animals, has a beard, right. And a pony obviously has a ponytail, right. So if we brought a pony out to my goat farm and cross breed them, we could possibly create the greatest creature to ever walk the earth: the mighty Yearded Goany!!!! Think of all the truth we could uncover with such a beast! In the name of moral celery it must be done!

Ooh. Can I ride it? (would it look like a unicorn, btw?)

On second thought, I don't think I have enough moral celery for that.

It's nightflyer...let him read the Tairy and maybe it'll send him over to their side to spout some inane theories... :P

Thread Title: Richard's sword is really Dawn :leaving:

I love Nightflyer's little theories, although I think most people don't appreciate it. He had the best line, when someone questioned what he was on:

It takes a certain paranoia to see connections that no one else sees. Mine is natural, not chemically induced, thank you. I don't even drink caffeine. Reality taken straight is strange enough if you look closely enough....

Woulda made my sig, maybe, if not for the current one.

Really? *looks up GK13 thread*
I think the offensive post is on page 19 or 20. It's the one were I say something about punching little girls and putting babies on spikes. The mod edit is acually quite hilarious.

Ooh. Can I ride it? (would it look like a unicorn, btw?)

On second thought, I don't think I have enough moral celery for that.

It would look like a pony with a yeard, but it would have the nobility of a goat.

We must indoctrine more Morde'Suki ninja babes to defend the noble beast!
More badass ninja chicks are always welcome.

It would look like a pony with a yeard, but it would have the nobility of a goat.

:D Don't make photoshop Tairy's blessed visage onto a bearded pony! (But just think... a congenitally yearded pony... the creature of such moral celery and righteousness has never existed!)

More badass ninja chicks are always welcome.

For some reason, I read that as ninja chickens. Of course, if they're chickens that are not chickens, they might as well be ninja, right?

Ah, so lovely to see Tairy-worship resurrected.

*wipes tears of laughter from eyes*

Out of curiosity, why did we start calling him Tairy instead of Terry?

I believe it's a diminutive that express how close Terry has bonded with his fans., Like Bob for Robert you know. It's a far cry from fantasy writers like GRRM that is most often referred to by initials.

But just think... a congenitally yearded pony... the creature of such moral celery and righteousness has never existed!

Imho such creatures were never ever meant to exist, as they would simply eradicate everyone else with their sheer righteousness...

Or they should not exist because Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep would file complaints that their right to drive humans insane have been usurped?

Imho such creatures were never ever meant to exist, as they would simply eradicate everyone else with their sheer righteousness...

Or they should not exist because Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep would file complaints that their right to drive humans insane have been usurped?

Cthulhu is a red commie squid monster!! The Goany would shoot lightning sparks from its yeard incinerating the lovecraftian monster while not even breaking a sweat!

I'd use more creative insults other then red commie or pinko commie but as I am a disciple of yeard my intelligence and creativity are sadly limited. However I make up for it in moral celery!

Fun fact: Once while arguing that altruism and compassion were good morals for a goverment to have towards its disadvantaged people a few O'ist sot fans insulted me by calling me "a nicci"! Obivously they were refering to the villianous sister of the dark Nicci who later became a tit flashing bdsm super model in the name of justice after being reformed by the beautiful statue created by artistic sculptor Richard whom is also bad ass at carpentry,catching arrows,and kicking the jaws of little girls!

Archived