Cyberpunk 2078

Werthead

2 hours ago, IlyaP said:

Has anyone figured out how to do tricks/stunts on motorcycles yet?

Wheelies and Endos are straight forward, using left shift or left ctrl. Flips and Spins are going to need to find spots where there are ramps and such, haven't gone looking for those yet.

17 hours ago, Ran said:

Wheelies and Endos are straight forward, using left shift or left ctrl. Flips and Spins are going to need to find spots where there are ramps and such, haven't gone looking for those yet.

Tooled around Santo Domingo on my bike, and went up the squiggly road south-east of Carnitas St, that takes one to Laguna Bend - there are a few spots there where you can ride your bike off the side and fly onto the New Pacific Highway. Using the keyboard commands you gave me resulted in some cool-looking flips. 

Though, if you land on your face, you will go flying and take some damage. Pretty cool mechanics, all in all.

4 hours ago, Quijote Light said:

She can also give you a little kiss on the cheek. 

Ditto Panam, saw she'll do that or the butt smack in the OG apartment. Cute.

Have not seen how the couch sit goes with River or Kerry. I can see the latter lolling back, but River?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally did all the PL endings and end sequences. What a great, bittersweet noir set of endings. 

Spoiler

The only thing that makes me upset is that the best gameplay sequence - the combination of maxtac and then the cerberus horror bit - also is the worst overall set of endings. Helping songbird is still a better choice - saves Alex, can save Reed if you want - but it isn't as great of gameplay. 

Not entirely sure what the best outcome really was either, which is a good thing. Killing songbird is probably the least bad of them all - much less overall slaughter in Dogtown and elsewhere, reed lives - but it still sucks. Songbird escaping just enables her bullshit, puts her in the hands of other AI, kills Reed and kills scores of others. Giving her up leads her to a likely hell forever.

I do appreciate giving her up to save yourself means you get exactly what you want in the worst possible way. Great cyberpunk message. 

4 hours ago, Kalbear said:

Finally did all the PL endings and end sequences. What a great, bittersweet noir set of endings. 

Hide contents

The only thing that makes me upset is that the best gameplay sequence - the combination of maxtac and then the cerberus horror bit - also is the worst overall set of endings. Helping songbird is still a better choice - saves Alex, can save Reed if you want - but it isn't as great of gameplay. 

Not entirely sure what the best outcome really was either, which is a good thing. Killing songbird is probably the least bad of them all - much less overall slaughter in Dogtown and elsewhere, reed lives - but it still sucks. Songbird escaping just enables her bullshit, puts her in the hands of other AI, kills Reed and kills scores of others. Giving her up leads her to a likely hell forever.

I do appreciate giving her up to save yourself means you get exactly what you want in the worst possible way. Great cyberpunk message. 

Honestly though ,that’s my only major gripe with this game (other than some game breaking bugs i faced ) is that every ending is shit and unsatisfying, especially compared to the Witcher 3.

Edited by Ser Rodrigo Belmonte II

Speaking of bugs, I did the new PL ending and...heh. The whole cutscene where I'm just hugging misty and walking in the crowds, powerless, was a bit misaimed because they forgot to remove the big fucking tsunami sniper rifle in my arms. 

Steam released its general look at top games of 2023, and in the "Platinum" category (the twelve games with the highest revenue on Steam over 2023) we find Cyberpunk 2077. The 2.0 update and especially Phantom Liberty seem to have done very, very well for the game's sales.

CP2077 is also one of the top 12 most played games on the Steam Deck, along with The Witcher 3