Grog's List of Westeros, place an add today!

LongRider

2 minutes ago, Nevets said:

Think I should change the name?  It seems maybe too subtle.

Don't change a thing--it's perfect and quite amusing.  I am only surprised because I've known you a long time now and had no clue you had such a wickedly naughty sense of humor!  Pull your tongue out of your cheek immediately, Ser!  

5 minutes ago, Nevets said:

Think I should change the name?  It seems maybe too subtle.

It's perfect!  Oh, and I'll see your Pete's Parlour and raise you a Mole Town!

Winter is coming and so can you!  Need a warm up? Come on down to Mole Town and spend a few hours getting hot with our select group of girls.  Our girls may be underground, but they know how to work a man up!  We keep our clientele, especially our boys in black, happy.  All cloaks are black in the dark, so come in from the cold and take yours off!   We take walk-ins and appointments.  Ask for our "Four horn blast special."  Fly on in crow, it's cold outside.   Offered by Mole Town Entertainments a LLC.

1 minute ago, LongRider said:

It's perfect!  Oh, and see your Pete's Parlour and raise you a Mole Town!

Winter is coming and so can you!  Need a warm up? Come on down to Mole Town and spend a few hours getting hot with our select group of girls.  Our girls may be underground, but they know how to work a man up!  We keep our clientele, especially our boys in black, happy.  All cloaks are black in the dark, so come in from the cold and take yours off!   We take walk-ins and appointments.  Ask for our "Four horn blast special."  Fly on in crow, it's cold outside.   Offered by Mole Town Entertainments a LLC.

Oh Man, LR, I am so glad I wasn't drinking or eating anything.  hehehehehehe

Stick em with the pointy end

At Smithin-Mikkens we cater to all your nine olds needs! Every blade not only guaranteed with the symbol of The Smithin-Mikken himself but immensed with northern symbolism you'll never be able to understand!

*Delivery currently unavailable, pickup only. We do accept bastards as couriers.

*Supplies limited! Only available until Theon!

* Don't tell Sansa!

2 hours ago, Hugorfonics said:

Stick em with the pointy end

At Smithin-Mikkens we cater to all your nine olds needs! Every blade not only guaranteed with the symbol of The Smithin-Mikken himself but immensed with northern symbolism you'll never be able to understand!

*Delivery currently unavailable, pickup only. We do accept bastards as couriers.

*Supplies limited! Only available until Theon!

* Don't tell Sansa!

Smithin-Mikkens--classic!  I'm already trying to put Mikken with Aemon's rum to = Mikken's Mark Burbon but I can't put it together...

Wanted: Specifically shaped candle fixture for large emerald tent. Young lady of good birth seeks a particular shape of candle fixture for pavilion lighting. When filled with candles the effect must be such that the entire pavilion (a notably large one) is well-lit in every corner and that no shadows can be cast. Willing to pay extra for candle fixtures with any Valyrian steel content.

For sale!  Wide selection of men's used boots, made for marching and riding.  All kinds, everything from high quality leathers and workmanship to the more coarsely made and a bit worn.  All boots guaranteed serviceable and no blood stains.  Can be seen at Battlefield Bazar.  Come and check out our large selection of used mail battle garments and helms.  Something for everyone!   edt:   Need just one boot?  We have singles!

THE SHIP

This Week

SEASON EXTENDED

By POPULAR DEMAND

THE DRUNKEN OARSMEN

Featuring

MYREMELLO

and Introducing Narbo

8pm TONIGHT

Come hear the Songs the Drowned Men Sing

You'll Laugh! You'll Cry! You'll Eat an Eel Pie!

Hurry! Tickets selling fast!

The Ship Theatre

Opposite the Happy Port

Purple Harbor, Gates of Drowned Town

Have you been feeling...LOST lately?

Are you constantly....ADRIFT?

Have your loved ones left you...OUT TO SEA?

Don't let petty concerns make a wreck of your life.

When all else is dark, HEAD TOWARDS THE LIGHT!

Meet likeminded souls at the Lonely Light. Our beacon lights the way.

We will journey to a place where death has no dominion. Where every man is a king and his wife a queen.

Come well-provisioned for our fateful journey.

Walrus and whale hunters not welcome.

Experienced stoker looking for job: Attractive female stoker with untold years of experience in the sector looking for job after previous employer leaving the business after work accident causing the crown of his head burning leaving him bald. Can make colorful flames and fortune tell from flames. Additional skills include leeching and other, hotter things :wink wink:

YARD SALE!!! on the Quiet Isle where the river meets the bay...many strange and wondrous things are...washed up on our shores.  Driftwood is the least of it.  We have:

Silver Cups * Iron Pots * Sacks of Wool * Bolts of Silk * Rusted Helms * Shining Swords...

AYE and RUBIES.

The Quiet Isle is the place to be Friday after vespers for our GIANT YARD Sale to be followed by our famous silent auction.  Get there early to secure your place.  Seating is limited.  

Where the river meets the bay, the currents and the tides wrestle one against the other, and many strange and wondrous things are pushed toward us, to wash up on our shores. Driftwood is the least of it. We have found silver cups and iron pots, sacks of wool and bolts of silk, rusted helms and shining swords . . . aye, and rubies."  Brienne  VI AFFC 

This stuff writes itself!  

4 hours ago, Alester Florent said:

Hot pies! Hot pies! Hot pies, what's nor to like? Also bread. Hot pies! Inn of the Kneeling Man. Ask for Hot Pie.

Been thinking for an add for Hot Pie and you nailed it!   :)

Git yur theories hear!  Fresh hot theories right off the grill.  Ya want yur theories with onions?  Got onion knights and kitchen wenches with plenty of them.  Would ya rather have a nice big pie of secret identities?  Our secret sause pies have all the secret identities in one pie.  It's huge! 

Lookin' fer few dragon riders? We got a few in the back, and believe me, they can take the heat.

How about a nice hot ship?  We do run out of happy pairs of the lovey dovies on the weekends, so get your reservations in soon! 

Needs to send a message by air mail?  Our crows always go where we send 'em and on time too.  Mostly.  

Contact us behind the Broken Rose Wine Sink, in downtown Flea Bottom.

Quarrelsome daughter getting under your skin? Send her to the Dreadfort School for Young Ladies!

Enjoy some peace and quiet in your castle as your willful filly grows through rigorous training and skill building regimens. She will come back to you a completely different person!

Our training provides your daughter the experience of a lifetime, and provides YOU with a peaceful land and quiet people.

Will also accept dogs, boys, vagrants, and unwanted elders.

You Can Trust the Hands at Dreadfort: Where Everybody Knows Their Name

Archived