Mad Theories

KingAerys_II

2 hours ago, LongRider said:

I like these ideas, which are new to me.    :cheers:

2 hours ago, Craving Peaches said:

Some interesting stuff there but I am not convinced by the theory that Cersei wanted Joffrey to despoil Sansa and Joffrey wanted to kill Sansa. I think it conflicts with what we are told and shown.

As I am sure you can tell, I didn't like the theory then, and I still don't like it.  Not only is there no evidence backing it up, it conflicts with what we know about the characters.  

I think he took some minor potential inconsistencies and tried to make a theory from it, and it doesn't work.  He's given an inch and takes a mile.  I'm still amazed at how much time I wasted on that argument.

4 minutes ago, Nevets said:

He's given an inch and takes a mile.  

I don’t find it all that, but really, that happens a lot in these forums.   I too have argued silly theories as well.   :dunno:   It happens.

47 minutes ago, KingAerys_II said:

Balon will be killed and Obara supposed to be death by Darkstar

I dont think so

I think the plan is to track darkstsr down and horah and obara  kill balon after they are done to  1) ensure whatever secret darkstar knows is kept 2)punish darkstar  3) to end balon swann and say darkstar did it..thus getting rid of the crowns eyes on them with a plausible death

Swann will realise and he and darkstar will kill the other two, this would create an nice odd couple dynamic in the desert where darkstar only slowly leaks what he knows.

Edited by astarkchoice

20 minutes ago, Nevets said:

As I am sure you can tell, I didn't like the theory then, and I still don't like it.  Not only is there no evidence backing it up, it conflicts with what we know about the characters.  

I think he took some minor potential inconsistencies and tried to make a theory from it, and it doesn't work.  He's given an inch and takes a mile.  I'm still amazed at how much time I wasted on that argument.

I think this is something that happens with a lot of people because of the large delay/lack of next book. People want new story content so they overanalyse and overthink what we already have to try and make something new out of it.

Lightbringer is actually Daenerys, Lightbringer is described as a red sword, Daenerys is the red three headed dragon, her three heads are Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion. Azhor Ahai (Jon) will use the red sword to destroy the Others. Viserion will die, so Lightbringer becomes incomplete, so Jon will pierce the heart of Daenerys, from the pyre another dragon should hatch to have a full Lightbringer again

Bloodraven will move his mind to Bran, he won't become king, if the power of Bloodraven/Bran can influence the past, it is probably he will push the female direwolf beyond the Wall. Before the death of the female direwolf,  Bloodraven will transfer his power to Ghost. 

Ghost is Bloodraven, that's why the white coat and red eyes

Edited by KingAerys_II

On 7/1/2023 at 7:08 PM, Nevets said:

Respect to you - I didn't last half the distance.

I just wanted a bot to pop up after every new post, just to say, SANSA IS ELEVEN YEARS OLD, and alternately, CERSEI THINKS JOFFREY IS TOO YOUNG TO HAVE SEX.

On 6/30/2023 at 6:50 PM, LongRider said:

Wait, wrong series, that's Paul Atreides from Dune.  

Not only is everyone secretly a Targaryen, everyone is also secretly Atreides and/or Harkonnen. Shiera Seastar is, of course, the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam controlling everything from behind the scenes. A Song of Ice and Fire theory isn't properly stupid unless it has Shiera Seastar.

53 minutes ago, Groo said:

A Song of Ice and Fire theory isn't properly stupid unless it has Shiera Seastar.

Shiera Seastar and/or Ashara Dayne.  These two fine ladies should have a cage match, which one would win do you suppose?     

48 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Shiera Seastar and/or Ashara Dayne.  These two fine ladies should have a cage match, which one would win do you suppose?     

In defense of Ashara, she does have some interesting connections, and her death is so inherently suspicious it practically screams "fake".  Still, she probably gets mentioned more often than she deserves.

1 hour ago, LongRider said:

Does Shiera get to use magic? Is this a death match or just hair pulling and stuff like that? Actually, there's a 0.0% chance of Shiera actually appearing in the main series while Ashara has a 0.0001% chance, so Ashara wins the cage match in a close fight.

9 minutes ago, Alester Florent said:

This is a trick question because they're both the same person.

Well….you win, saw right through the trick question.   Still, ASOIAF doesn’t have enough cage matches, that’s for sure. 
:fencing:

10 minutes ago, Groo said:

Does Shiera get to use magic? Is this a death match or just hair pulling and stuff like that? Actually

Is this a death match!?  Of course it is.  However, being that this is ASOIAF, whoever loses, won’t be dead for long.