NFL 4th Quarter

DireWolfSpirit

@Ty-    

Yep, no way im dropping that much dime for 3 hours of partying basically.

Guy i work with has brother on the Packers staff and the brother took his dad for free last time Packers were in it, says if they ever go again it will be my workmates turn to go. That freebie would be worth more than workmates car lol.

Edited by DireWolfSpirit

Im all for throwing Taylor in that Pit but for the life of me  I cant understand why they bothered to fish out the naked, feces covered, acid tripping guy?

Leave his ass down there ffs.

Edited by DireWolfSpirit

55 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Im all for throwing Taylor in that Pit but for the life of me  I cant understand why they bothered to fish out the naked, feces covered, acid tripping guy?

Leave his ass down there ffs.

If you leave him down there he would obviously develop superpowers.  And be mad at the world.  Bad combination.

2 hours ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Ravens.

49ers.

Bucs.

Bills.

With a name like King of The North you would think you would pick the reigning Kings of the North division!

Lamar looks totally in control of this game.

I have a strong dislike for GB and SF so my rooting interest is for GB to win only so that if Detroit wins tomorrow they would host the Conf champ game here.  Don't have to say how crazy this town would go if that happened.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

Also kind of curious why the weather looked so bad in the stands, but didn't really look like much on the field. 

I always feel like that’s how it looks with football.  The cameras never seem to show rain until they look up at the stands/lights. :dunno: