Edinburgh mini-meet 13th April

mormont

OK, the bad news is that the 5-bed dorm for Friday is no longer available. :( Sorry folks, that's my fault... should've booked it before now, but I've been sick.

We can still book five beds in one of the eight-bed dorms though. I'll go ahead and do that if everyone's up for it. That would mean Malt, Barry, the Xs, and myself, plus possibly Pod, yeah?

ETA - plus Flip on the Saturday, of course.

Go for it, Iain. I'm happy to pay my share.

Favourite Auntie Ali at one end and Mad Aunt Martha at the other - what could be better ;)

:lol:

Following an anonymous tip-off, I found my way in here to find out if there might be room for a gate-crasher, as it's about time I said hello to some of you people again before you forget what I look like.

Hooray for gate-crashers!

The Arthur's Seat business sounds fun as well.

Cool beans. Would love to see both of you. :thumbsup:

I assume I'll need to modify the hostel booking, but I'll leave it a couple of days to see if there are any latecomers and to let people confirm. :)

Cool beans. Would love to see both of you. :thumbsup:

I assume I'll need to modify the hostel booking, but I'll leave it a couple of days to see if there are any latecomers and to let people confirm. :)

I'm not going to know whether I can come or not until after the X's have left London , so don't book anything for me as yet Pet . But I am ever hopeful :cheers:

Well work have foolishly allowed me to book time off, so I'll be there from Friday to whenever I'm sober enough to find my way home (could take a while, but sometime Sunday I guess, though have Monday booked off too for alcoholism recovery). Ye Organised Ones can therefore put me down for whatever accommodation is going.

Really looking forward to it now.

You're going to keep me away from whisky, whilst I'm in Scotland!?! :lol::rofl::lol::lmao:

:cheers:

:sick:

:mad: Deprivation of whiskey should be a criminal offence - deprivation of whiskey whilst in Scotland should be punishable by a very bloody death :pirate:

I don't want to hear anymore talk of people being kept away from the water of life :whip:

:mad: Deprivation of whiskey should be a criminal offence - deprivation of whiskey whilst in Scotland should be punishable by a very bloody death :pirate:

I don't want to hear anymore talk of people being kept away from the water of life :whip:

You've not seen him after a whisky fest. I think Ten just volunteered to bring a puking bag for TMT. :P

You've not seen him after a whisky fest. I think Ten just volunteered to bring a puking bag for TMT. :P

Puking bag... that would be a waste of good whiskey... I'll bring a stonger constitution instead :D

So far as I can see at present, we may need two more beds at the hostel. I'll give it until Friday to see if there are any more takers, then I'll try to book said beds. (One more and we could get an eight-bed dorm to ourselves. I wouldn't want to be the poor schmuck who gets bed 8 in a dorm with 7 of us. :P)

Archived