More MLB

Jaxom 1974

But whatever. At least I know that, should he actually ever hit the ball again, let alone a homer, Alex Rodriguez will pass Barry. I'm okay with that.

Because fortunately there is no way that Alex Rodriguez has ever used performance enhancing drugs, right?

Because fortunately there is no way that Alex Rodriguez has ever used performance enhancing drugs, right?

Well, so far his head seems to be about normal size. The same cannot be said for Barry.

If in 5 years time, actual allegations of steroid use by Alex Rodriguez is made and proven, then we can look at his history as a whole and deal with what's what.

If in 5 years time, actual allegations of steroid use by Alex Rodriguez is made and proven, then we can look at his history as a whole and deal with what's what.

Its my opinion that A Rod is so into his appearence that he wouldnt take a chance on Steroids because of backne related concerns. Also, ARod didnt magically increase his Home Run production at the age of 36.

Its my opinion that A Rod is so into his appearence that he wouldnt take a chance on Steroids because of backne related concerns. Also, ARod didnt magically increase his Home Run production at the age of 36.

guys don't dig backne so he would never win derek back if he took roids!

kerry wood back today?

And I just dropped him from one of my leagues, too.

I swear, I'm never trusting or drafting another Cubs pitcher ever again, after the misery Wood and Prior have put me thru the last two year.

Even Zambrano has really hurt me, by sucking so hard the first part of the season and making me play catch up in all the leagues I have him in.

Oh, and obligatory "Lincecum rocks!" remark too. Bout the only thing the Giants have going for them right now

Can anyone explain to me why the Pirates traded for Matt Morris? (Not that I'm complaining, as a Giants fan...)

The Pirates did their research. They found out, he was infact, a baseball player.

The Pirates did their research. They found out, he was infact, a baseball player.

Why did they do it? Nobody knows.

Izturis, Jack Wilson, and Morris will comprise half of the Pirates 2008 payroll. Those three guys also suck.

Barry Bonds hits 755, and I'd like to applaud San Diego for staying classy. Way more cheers than boos, it sounded like.

Yeah, I agree, extremely classy job by the Padre's fans, didn't get on his case much at all.

I saw this rather serendipitously; I stepped back into the pro shop to buy another bucket of balls at the driving range, looked up, and Bonds connected about .25 seconds later.

Pretty crazy that it happened on the same day as ARod's 500th.

Archived