NFL III

Xray the Enforcer

That was pretty funny.

I'm excited to see Trent Edwards make his first NFL start tomorrow for my favorite team (not that I'll actually see it, unless somebody out here is showing it; Andrik, dyou know anything about that?). Hopefully he can make good.

That was funny as hell, and I see no problem with laughing at it. The actual story to that video with the guy going nuts is fairly funny too, if only because you see a cop get accidentally tasered while trying to restrain him.

It really is. I love the part when they bring him back to the court like Hannibal Lecter.

Lets go Romeo! Maybe he will keep his job after all. Despite I started the Ravens D against Cleveland, got to love the Browns taking down some of the division big boys. First they beat Cincy in a shootout, and then put up over 20 points in a half against the Ravens...

Was Frye that bad, or is Anderson actually that good?

Looks like there's a bad Brian and a good Brian to go with the bad Rex and good Rex. That's always fun.

Was Frye that bad, or is Anderson actually that good?

I dunno. I've watched a couple of their games and I'm still more inclined to believe that the Browns just have a couple of sensational playmakers in Edwards and Winslow. But Anderson's done a nice job of putting them in position to make plays. He's looked pretty damn good.

The other question is what the hell happened to the Ravens defense? It's miles away from what it was last year.

ETA: Why the hell are Ravens games always on in non-HD? This is getting ridiculous.

Looks like there's a bad Brian and a good Brian to go with the bad Rex and good Rex. That's always fun.

Yeah, I suppose that would be disappointing if I'd gotten my hopes up at all in the first place. Now I just have this odd "business as usual" sort of feeling. That can't be good.

I sort of think that Trent Edwards needs to send Vince Wilfork a big thank you card. It seems like he might have just proven himself starter quality. I mean, who the hell gave the Bills a chance in hell of looking like they will be beating the Jets.

Ok, I think I will be starting the Vikings D over the Ravens until those damn rat birds can get a sack here or there. Christ...

A few thoughts:

-Kyle Orton, anyone? Maybe they should call Vinny T. (Heinlein knows he's better than anything in Chicago.)

-I'm sure the Bills were cheating somehow, Jets fans.

-Mangina can't lose often enough. I loves it.

-Good for Culpepper. Good for Fargas.

-Miami is a joke under Cam Cameron. A joke. What a waste of the careers of Thomas and Taylor.

(Sorry for the College talk)

-Good for LSU. They are clearly superior to USC.

-Go BC.

-South Florida? WTF?

(Back to NFL)

-Cowboys Vs Patriots is a game I am salivating for.

-Texans let down this week. *sigh*

-Rams suck.

Eh, it wasn't just their offense that sucked (though apparently that sucked) - their D shat the bed too. Considering that they're out something like 7 starters on D, that's not a surprise, but it sucks.

At least i won't have to hear Stego talking about how Williams was clearly the better choice on the Texans since they're going places. Yeah, they're going to Atlanta and losing to 76 year old field goal kickers.

Archived