GOODKIND XXIX: BRING ON THE STUPID

Myshkin

you people just don't understand TGK

let me try to explain

Ok lets take the wizards first rule because it all really stems from that

people are stupid

this has to be true for you to enjoy a TGK book

first you can't have too hight of an I.Q.

second you can't have any experience with good righting or any type of literature for that mater

third you have to either enjoy long winded speeches or have a nack for skipping large sections of the book your reading and still feel that its worth reading

with these three simple requirements you should be able to get through the first 3 or 4 books

after the 4th book you have to resort to drastic means such as hard core drug use and 3 or 4 hours a day at lemming brainwashing seminars

Yep! The problem is Tairy only has 2-3 pics out there. I swear, I think M* hordes them all. :( We could also have the sig back, if you want!

<hypocritical spelling Nazi>Hoards</hypocritical spelling Nazi>. Hordes describes the multitude of followers of the Yeard (more accurately, unthinking hordes). You would find hordes on praries. Yes prairies, I know, thanks Mad Moose.

WLU, Moose, Min: I worship you guys. Your writing is so orgasmic and life-giving. :bow:

I'm going to be in Egypt in a couple months with my girlfriend, it's like, halfway to the Philippines, isn't it? We could (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) get together <cough>threeway</cough>.

I blew that opportunity with the spelling comment, didn't I?

I'd just like to say that I've never read anything, ever, in my entire life, better than the posts on this board. I had to call WLU every other sentence just to express my gratitude and disbelief.

That must have been one awkward conversation since my phone didn't ring last night.

I know, that's what M* does with Yeardtard. I get it, it just takes me a while to get there...

His got money. And say what you want about jews, but I don't know a lawyer who wouldn't sell his mother to a highest bidder. Just the nature of their profession i guess.

Perhaps it's best to leave jews out of this.

ETA: As a Jew, I'm asking you nicely.

I knew that already, I win at life again! I think Ecchi was insulting lawyers rather than Jewish people. I've often asked when you are required to turn in your soul - upon passing the bar, or upon graduation? Never got a straight answer. Lawyers are slippery.

True. But what about lawyers?

They're not real people, that's fine.

Isn't Dylanfanatic a lawyer, or is that Pat? You know I'm kidding, please don't sue...

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all. We celebrate early. I'm cooking a turkey. I wanted to stuff it with bacon, but that was vetoed. Sigh.

True. But what about lawyers?

It's always open season on them.

Time to move on, so.......

Moosey, how is it that you are still able to post over at the net?

They just love me over there.

I knew that already, I win at life again! I think Ecchi was insulting lawyers rather than Jewish people. I've often asked when you are required to turn in your soul - upon passing the bar, or upon graduation? Never got a straight answer. Lawyers are slippery.

They're not real people, that's fine.

I started law school about a month ago, and I can already feel my soul slipping away. I think it's more of an installment plan.

I thought about that for facebook, but the rules over there are pretty strict and we'd soon be ratted out to the mods there. A group dedicated to mocking somebody may not go over too well. I'm not a facebook fanatic, but I'd rather not get the boot.

This is the same Facebook that has an organisation that virulently attacks Britain's biggest-selling daily broadsheet and calls it a fascist rag every single day?

:unsure:

Yep! The problem is Tairy only has 2-3 pics out there. I swear, I think M* hordes them all. :( We could also have the sig back, if you want!

That just means that we'll need to get creative. It doesn't have to be Tairy pics per se. Any GK related pics would work, like goats, chickens (that are not chickens), lemmings (or other furry woodland creatures). Or to steal a little more thunder from NHAW, a take a self-photo of your best raptor-like gaze, and paint on a yeard.

We've got 5 weeks to figure it out.

Wolf Maid, is this the av that is a pic of yourself? It would be like you to show us absolutely nothing. Tease! :leer:

That just means that we'll need to get creative. It doesn't have to be Tairy pics per se. Any GK related pics would work, like goats, chickens (that are not chickens), lemmings (or other furry woodland creatures). Or to steal a little more thunder from NHAW, a take a self-photo of your best raptor-like gaze, and paint on a yeard.

We've got 5 weeks to figure it out.

Wolf Maid, is this the av that is a pic of yourself? It would be like you to show us absolutely nothing. Tease! :leer:

That's a very good suggestion, MB. I particularly like the raptorlike one. We should have something when Confessor comes out, just to show how we love to hate Tairy. Heck, we could even have 'Confessor' week, complete with yeardly avs, quotes and such.

Archived