GOODKIND XXIX: BRING ON THE STUPID

Myshkin

I've been meaning to ask this for a long time: What does it mean to "feed the Yeard"?

I'm not sure but I think that it means to support TG by buying his books and thus encouraging him to write more. But I could be wrong.

I'm not sure but I think that it means to support TG by buying his books and thus encouraging him to write more. But I could be wrong.

Absolutely right. Feeding the Yeard is putting money in his pockets by buying his shitty "novels". It is something that should never be done.

Let me guess: You are straddling a CPR dummy, naked, with only expertly-placed Tairy books to cover your "private parts"? :P

You're revealing your secret thoughts, DF.

No, it's better than that. It's something 'Confessor' inspired. ;)

I've been meaning to ask this for a long time: What does it mean to "feed the Yeard"?

As Myshkin said: Not buying his books.

And speaking of retards (me, not David Bowie), anyone want to see M* make an ass of himself on wikipedia? In I believe it was WhiteWolf games (pay attention potsherds, this's 103.62% for your benefit) in which a charisma of 1 was described as 'attracts the hostility of others'. Tee hee.

I'm not quite sure that I get this. Why is Mystar getting so worked up over dollhouses?

ETA: My browser must be infected with the Chicken Virus, not showing all these celerious new posts that already answered the question before I got to it.

PS. Mytard's page is great when you view it from a Japanese connection. All the text is in glorious jibber-jabber.

So who wants to tell the wiki folks that M* is acting in bad faith?

*summons glorious powers of wikipedianity*

cross-referencing...

compiling...

analysis (huh, anal)...

Sorry, so long as he's not editing HIS dollhouse page, it's allowable. It's in poor taste to challenge out of spite (incidentally...) but allowable and I can't criticize given my history on the Tairy Yeardkind page. Plus, I think I'm dangerously close to violating my arbitration outcome and I do loves the wikipedia, so much so I am unwilling to go further into the morass. More ass. Ha!

Plus, we shouldn't be singling out specific individuals for abuse, no matter how yeardly. Praise however, should be allowed. I just LOVE how hard some people try. I mean, you have to appreciate the effort, don't you?

Just a reminder of the 'no personal attacks, lemmings' rule. No matter how much we want to. ;)

Plus, we shouldn't be singling out specific individuals for abuse, no matter how yeardly. Praise however, should be allowed.

Very well.

I was curious, so I googled Mystar's company, to check out his dollhouse catalogue. They are nice looking houses, and appear to be of good quality. So let's say that I'll never buy one because they are ridiculously over-priced, and not because of any personal prejudice. :D

Terry Goodkind is a carpenter who made a coffin shaped door for his own house and his number one fan produces dollhouses that happen to be made of wood. Then we have the Wayward Pines.

There could be a pattern here. Unfortunately, we still do not have enough evidence to advance any conclusive theory. Keep waiting, science has to run its course.

I was thinking of creating a Lemmings of Discord Facebook group and recruiting new legions of followers. Then I realised I wasn't sufficiently bothered.

My lemmingness is low today, despite learning that I am considered 'beneath contempt' on TG.net, which usually would cheer me up :(

I was thinking of creating a Lemmings of Discord Facebook group and recruiting new legions of followers. Then I realised I wasn't sufficiently bothered.

My lemmingness is low today, despite learning that I am considered 'beneath contempt' on TG.net, which usually would cheer me up :(

I thought about that for facebook, but the rules over there are pretty strict and we'd soon be ratted out to the mods there. A group dedicated to mocking somebody may not go over too well. I'm not a facebook fanatic, but I'd rather not get the boot.

Do you have a link to My* saying you were beneath contempt? I was there just a minute ago and couldn't find it. He does say that his respect for you has rose a bit, apparently for keeping a tight leash on us "huligans". The rest of his post is mostly the usual stuff about us being school-yard bullies and such.

Do you have a link to My* saying you were beneath contempt? I was there just a minute ago and couldn't find it. He does say that his respect for you has rose a bit, apparently for keeping a tight leash on us "huligans". The rest of his post is mostly the usual stuff about us being school-yard bullies and such.

I can't seem to find that post. Which forum is it in?

Archived