BWB Norcal IV

Kat

• 4 weeks later...

Its been nearly a year (really?) and the weather is turning nice. and our thread has been sloooooooooooow for a while.

I was thinking it was time to fire up the grill again and crack serious quantities of wine. As we usually need to plan a bit, I'm thinking early June. By then the flowers the Red Woman planted should be blooming.

Anyone up for it?

Its been nearly a year (really?) and the weather is turning nice. and our thread has been sloooooooooooow for a while.

I was thinking it was time to fire up the grill again and crack serious quantities of wine. As we usually need to plan a bit, I'm thinking early June. By then the flowers the Red Woman planted should be blooming.

Anyone up for it?

Saturday June 6th or 13th should work fine for me. I missed your grill session last year, bl. Are we mooching off you completely or do we potluck this hypothetical bad boy?

Looking forward to some meet action ... :)

Saturday June 6th or 13th should work fine for me. I missed your grill session last year, bl. Are we mooching off you completely or do we potluck this hypothetical bad boy?

Looking forward to some meet action ... :)

Some where in between mooching and potluck. As a few people have figured out, I love to cook. And for those of you that are interested, (ok, maybe just Kat) Rachel was just cast in a show:

Fresh Voices IX Festival of New and Used Operas – Part II

Four Evenings in Hell - Or Is It Heaven?

Two programs of new operas and songs.

Friday - Sunday, May 22, 23, 24, 2009

Friday, May 29, 2009

Community Music Center, 544 Capp St., SF

I believe she is in two of the Operas, one as the voice of "G-d".

and both of those dates look good. other thoughts, people?

I will attend if I am around. Travel/work could make it tricky. I think I'm going to India for almost the entire month of June...

My b-day is June 13... and I will definitely be gone by then.

I really enjoyed the bbq last year...food was delicious.

My sister's graduation is the weekend of June 20, so I'm going to be out of town then...but so far I have no other weekend plans in June.

I think I'm going to lock in 6/6 and make sure I have a cake for Teri's Bd. 29 candles, right? I am pretty sure I have everyone's email for an evite (except if you werent' there last year), so I'll send that out shortly.

I think I'm going to lock in 6/6 and make sure I have a cake for Teri's Bd. 29 candles, right? I am pretty sure I have everyone's email for an evite (except if you werent' there last year), so I'll send that out shortly.

:lol: Only in base 23.

I'm not much of a cake eater, but any excuse for a party is good.

I was really hoping to meet seastarr, though.

ok... silly me. I have just been told I WILL be seeing Andrea Bocelli on 6/6 so now Its 6/13, my bad.

(and bronn -- give me a hint at something you might like to pull out of the cellar, so we don't drink it before you show up <g>)

I strongly encourage anybody within like a 200 mile radius of BL's house to make every effort to attend this thing. Seriously, Boiled and Lady Leather are phenomenal hosts and last year was a blast.

That being said, I'm not sure if I can make it...please keep me on the evite list and I will know more definitively as the 13th approaches.

Looks Like we lost our PMs, where I had emails addresses stored. I have most everyone's email also stored in Evite, Except Eddard Stark -- and it looks like Lord 'o bones was a work email, didn't you change jobs?

I have email for:

Bronn

Kat

AG

Jon T

DVD

Scuba Steve

Teri

Everyone else please forward me an email address to send the invite to, please. unless you don't want to come. Or if you know the others emails, you can forward them -- we know Lodey rarely responds here.

as PMs are down, use [email protected].

Evite for BBQ sent -- if you didn't get it, either I don't have your email or I can't type. Neither are terribly valid reasons, but both happen....

and if you are reading this and are not wanted on felony charges you are invited....

• 2 weeks later...

<bump>

c'mon RSVP, tell your friends. Right now I'm only making hot dogs <G> 1 package will be enough <G> Why do I have in my head Teri is a vegatarian? I don't think that was Kat <G>.

and you lurkers, buzz me and be included.

Archived