You know you've been reading too much ASoIaF when...

Ser Spidey

I am obsessed, I got my whole family into the show, four of my cousins, I'm throwing a season one recap party, a season two premier party. I say wench, it is known, and Gods A LOT, I annoy people with my game of thrones talk :( (am I the only person out there who does?) And I'm making a necklace with the four house sigils ( wolf, stag, dragon, lion)

...your hair has finally reached waist length, and your mother suggests maybe you should get it cut off. Several thoughts flit through your mind, among them being that I have done nothing to give the HS offense, and that I have lost no battles yet.

You seriously start to consider wearing bells in it.

Elaborate braids start to take over as your favorite way to get your ridicously long hair out of the way, because scrunchies are just too out of period.

When on a foggy night, driving on small road with friends, you see a signal pointing "Villevieille - 5 km" (Villevieille means Oldtown in French), and suddenly, you have no desire to go to the snow, skiing but want to spend the rest of the holidays in this small town !

When I am more excited about posting here than publishing a research paper (which is really my job).

Also, when my mother took her axes (Yes, she has her own axes. My mother really enjoys cutting the copse and bushes to clean the land of our country house. Do not ask me why. Maybe it is therapeutic to chop something) to cut the copse, I said to her „Shagga likes axes. Two axes is better than one.“ She did not understand of course, she hates fantasy books.

When watching Pretty Little Liars* and learning that the antagonist had sex with her stepbrother you´re just like "huh. at least it is not her real brother. what is this fuss all about"

* What should I say it is my guilty pleasure. Besides, Spencer Hastings would only need the timeframe of Game of Thrones to win the Iron Throne, learn about the Others and kill them, conquer Essos, abolish the slave trade and develop a counterinsurgency strategy plus introducing some crazy fashion trends

...your hair has finally reached waist length, and your mother suggests maybe you should get it cut off. Several thoughts flit through your mind, among them being that I have done nothing to give the HS offense, and that I have lost no battles yet.

You seriously start to consider wearing bells in it.

Elaborate braids start to take over as your favorite way to get your ridicously long hair out of the way, because scrunchies are just too out of period.

Do not even say. I am thinking it would be cool to have a hairnet (with black amethysts from Asshai :P). It is more of a practical thing than my ASOIAF obsession, though.

Archived