You know you've been reading too much ASoIaF when...

Ser Spidey

@ Chise: I don't know the radio station, but I know the shop... If it happens to be a CD, I'll make the lady clerks say which one, even if it mean I'd have to cut their nipples and feed them to the goats ( or stick them on breastplates, didn't choose)

Another fact: after an out of season period of coolness, coldness is there, so I keep saying to myself with utter joy "Winter is coming!", and since next week the Christmas Market opens, I'll have a lot of hot mulled wine ( I already had ale and food on trencheers at the Medieval Festival in the town I live in)

When your password for your computer at work is "Littlefinger", so you have to write his name several times a day

Mine's currently JSih2011 (Jon Snow is hot 2011). We have to change our passwords every 2 months so it's nice have a fresh set of characters and places to chose from.

Mine's currently JSih2011 (Jon Snow is hot 2011). We have to change our passwords every 2 months so it's nice have a fresh set of characters and places to chose from.

I have to change my password every 3 months I think, so next time it will probably JaimeLannister, or Brienne ^_^

Despite having three sons (one of whom is only 17 months old), a daughter, and three stepsons, and the fact that you are 39 freakin years old, you actually consider the idea of another baby and your brain insists on referring to it as another heir.

- when you want to spend your 21 birthday at Medieval Times because you think watching a joust would be such a good birthday and you've fallen in love with that time period style things.

- when you spend your days at work daydreaming and wondering about all the different characters in ASOIAF, what just happened, where they're going next, or more of what's going on in their minds.

- when you use character quotes to give advice, or even just in every day conversation.

When you go to a family function with relatives you don't recognize, and you wonder if the attractive girls are related to you, a part of you wishes they are, so you can marry to "keep the bloodline pure."

When my mother and me talked about my brothers, one of them, the youngest is married and he has a little son, I am the oldest daughter, after me is my second brother and we both are single. My mother said "I have only one granchild" or something similar and I was thinking - really! - "we don't know, maybe my brother has some Flowerses or Waterses now".

Bad with me!

Archived