Who is the valonquar?

DocBean

MY TOP7:

1, Jaime out of pity after his experience with UnCat

2, Arya often referred as the little sister and we know that Valirian uses genders differently

3, Sandor whose whole existence is defined by being little brother of Gregor Clegane

Now, wouldn't I love to read about those tree joining forces and going on the quest to kill Cersei. Others:

4, Stannis

5,One of the KIettleblacks

6, Loras

7,Tyrion

Anyone else noticed that valonqar is the ONLY valyrian word in the prophecy? for what reason should a fortune teller in a random tourney in the middle of Westeros use a valyrian word and only one valyrian word in a phrophecy that's entirely in common tongue?

well technically prophecies are not as much something that a prophet says than instead something that is been said through a prophet, so my point is valonqar not only means "younger sibling" but must have something to do with Valirya too, or someone that is actually called "valonqar" or "little brother/sister" by someone related to Valyria

yes, my money is on Jon, I don't know how but I guess maybe they will meet when she'll be in complete disgrace and running away

First post, welcome to Westeros Ditocorto! May it be the first of many.

Jon is not someone I have ever thought of as the valonqar, but if he indeed is a Targ, it could fit. It's not the craziest theory in the world, I'd have to say.

• 1 year later...

I assume it will be (f)Aegon. If he is the real Aegon, he is the younger brother to Rhaenys (sp?), who was killed by Gregor Clegane during the sack of King's Landing (and even if he is fake but believed to be Aegon that would be the spin I expect GRRM to put on a prophecy).

Poor Tommen :crying: will die early in TWoW (beets allergy?), Myrcella will be crowned queen. (f)Aegon marries Arianne Martell and is about to sack King's Landing. One of the Sand Snakes then kills Myrcella for avenging Oberyn. Cersei realizes that Arianne is the younger and more beautiful queen and wildfires King's Landing. (f)Aegon gets to her and strangles her. Jaime kills (f)Aegon and dies holding Cersei in the flames. End of TWoW.

I think it will end up being Littlefinger.

Strange, yeah. Not sure how the connection from Cersei to the Tullys will be made, but LF was raised as a younger brother of Cate and Lysa, and so far he has pretty much destroyed the entire world that Cersei envisioned.

Sandor is pretty well defined by his position as little brother so he's my guess after Tyrion and Jaime. Stannis to a lesser extent. Theon is also defined by brotherhood, but I can't see why he would bother to do it.

Stannis seems to have the best motive. Sandor would have to have some reason to do with Sansa.

If its Tommen I think it would be something like two drowning people clutching each other. I hope Tommen doesn't grow up to be a killer.

Archived