Hello from Benioff and Weiss

David and Dan

Please keep Aimee Richardson as Myrcella.She seems very passionate about the role and as long as she can act she works. From a fan perspective it's so much better to keep a current face on a current character.

For myself, from a fans perspective it is more important to have someone who can fulfil what is required in the role.

Myself cast as anybody

My name is Anthony Ochoa I am 22 years old and i live in Yuma Arizona. I am an acting student at Arizona Western College, with an proficient background in stage combat, epee, broadsword, bastard sword, and short sword & buckler. Also professionally trained in Elizabethan court etiquette and performed in 8 Shakespearean roles on stage and portrayed Lord Robert Dudley at Two Rivers Renaissance Faire . I can do pretty good accents and dialects. I have a great personality and take direction well, I’m particularly interested in being Quentyn Martell. Will send head shots and resume on request.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, they post here to have a central discussion. I dont want to have Jolante Sneijder cabau on the show. Perhaps as Shea for she.likes small.guys. But Shea is dead so that will not.happen. Would.like to.have more Greyjoys in season 5. For contrast vs Martells

• 3 weeks later...

Well, they post here to have a central discussion. I dont want to have Jolante Sneijder cabau on the show. Perhaps as Shea for she.likes small.guys. But Shea is dead so that will not.happen. Would.like to.have more Greyjoys in season 5. For contrast vs Martells

I just want to see Victarion Greyjoy. He's one of my favourite POVs in the books for some reason, and his relationship with Aeron and Euron is awesome.

Vicky G, pls.

I'm happy with who's been cast thus far, but I'm starting to get worried about some of the major characters from the book getting cut.

Where's Arianne Martell?

Also, what about Aegon an Jon Connington? They're supposed to be a a big part of Tyrion's continuing story.

And the Greyjoy Bros.?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy with who's been cast thus far, but I'm starting to get worried about some of the major characters from the book getting cut.

Where's Arianne Martell?

Also, what about Aegon an Jon Connington? They're supposed to be a a big part of Tyrion's continuing story.

And the Greyjoy Bros.?

I haven't given up on all the casting yet. Remember that Ramsay had been cast in secret as 'The Boy'.

I'd like to be cast as me.

There, I've said it.

:lol:

Fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome and thank you for joining us here!

It is much appreciated that you take the time to read our suggestions.

Now, lets get started:

Please cast Peter Dinklage as Tyrion. Kidnap him if you have to! :)

:agree:

On the off-chance that y'all still check this business, I would just like to say...

THANK YOU FOR GETTING ALEXANDER SIDDIG TO BE DORAN!

I am still giddy as a little kid over that casting, let me tell you. He's been a fancast on Tumblr for years and years.

I find it rather disappointing that D&D have not logged in since the show hit the airwaves.

I find it completely understandable.

Edited by sj4iy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are rather busy chaps... but trust me... this place gets read a lot.

Not just by that big, beautiful pair... but by a number of the cast & crew too... you'd be surprised. A few even post regularly but remain incognito for various reasons...

Good place for feedback, views, & ideas... Plus a large number of the cast are attention-whores who love nothing better than reading what is written about us... Why do you think so many people in the industry use social media platforms such as Twitter & Instagram? Who seriously doesn't like reading stuff about themselves? I know I am fucking addicted to Google, it's not even funny. Borderline obsession... I'm an addict... One step away from The Priory level... FUCK I've lost my train of thought! Distracted. Must...Go...Google...my...name....

Laurence Harvey? I like your work.